Jennifer Winget and Rajat Kapoor roped in for ALTBalaji's next - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

TellyChakkar has been at the forefront of reporting about every update from the entertainment industry.The news that we've just received is sure to excite all you readers.

Wondering what it is? Read on to know more.

Our reliable source has informed us that the gorgeous Jennifer Winget will soon be making her digital debut with ALTBalaji's next, tentatively titled Code M.

We also have information from our inside khabris that Rajat Kapoor will be a part of the project and will have a pivotal role to play.

On digging some more, TellyChakkar learned that the show will be a courtroom drama with interesting plots, twists, and a gripping storyline.

Jennifer enthralled the audiences with her stellar performance in Colors' Bepannah whereas Rajat is known for his work in Dasvidaniya and Kapoor & Sons.

We couldn't get through to the actors for their comment.

Are you excited about this interesting project? Hit the comments section below.

We promise to come back with more updates on the same.
Wooow
Didn't expect Jenny to work with Balaji Productions after years!!
Looking forward and all the best Jenny!🥳
Oh wow...Jenny as a hot shot lawyer would be awesome...HC would nail it as a male lead but I'll need to get over the fact that we'll probably never see Jenshad again together on screen
Honestly this sounds better than beyhadh 2. Glad she chose to do a webseries for the first time. I have a feeling she signed this project once it was officially confirmed BP was going off air because in her farewell message she said " she'll be back after a short break in a new avatar " Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Oh wow...Jenny as a hot shot lawyer would be awesome...HC would nail it as a male lead but I'll need to get over the fact that we'll probably never see Jenshad again together on screen

Ouccch 
So true😭 the charm didn't last long
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

If someone could cast them both in a webseries that would be nice. after BP ended, there is nothing interesting currently on tv
Originally posted by Cherryfairy

If someone could cast them both in a webseries that would be nice. after BP ended, there is nothing interesting currently on tv
No, till my last breath I'm praying for another JenShad jodi - in whatever avataar possible ⭐️
So, if they could be in this web series ...👏
Currently, there is NOTHING on Indian TV that can even remotely compare to Bepanah and their mesmerising performance > spoilt for ever, we are 😆
 This is great news . I was just going to post the same from Pinkvilla.

Jennifer Winget to be back on the screens with THIS show and not Beyhadh 2

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/jennifer-winget-be-back-screens-show-and-not-beyhadh-2-447282
 Happy to see Jenny make the plunge to web series. There is some great work being produced there. In fact far superior to the fare on television. In fact we will gradually all switch over to web for entertainment  from the rubbish on ITV. The only thing that holds some actors back from the switch is when they are required to act 'bold scenes' as they say. Recently Hiten Tejaswani , a Balaji favourite was on record saying how uncomfortable he felt with these scenes.It is also surprising that Balaji dishes out such diametrically different fare on TV and on the web. Wish they gave us a small percentage of shows that are good on tv as well.

Anyways for now let us look forward to watching Jenny in Code M on Alt  Balaji . A gripping courtroom drama will be exciting indeed.

It is possible that talks for this were on before BP ended and there may have been a clause that Balaji insisted on ...that theirs would be the first web series JW would act in. Maybe the reason she refused to move with BP to web.
Glad to see Jenny thriving! I'm a huge fan of legal dramas so maybe I'll give this a try!

I hope HC signs something quickly and doesn't go into hibernation again. He almost disappeared by the time he signed BP which gave him such a great boost again!