Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Triple Talaq or Modern/traditional tussle

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
What is the core concept of the show? I heard that it was going to be about triple talaq issue but the setup seems to be focused on modern/traditional tussle.
The first couple of episodes were good. They reminded of an old hindi movie with exactly the same setup where the guy falls for the modern girl but his alliance is fixed homely version of her. Eventually the modern girl becomes evil and he settles with the shy/traditional one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I can be completely wrong but why i have a feeling of mujhse Dosti karogi movie the actor falls in love with the girl who looks better but can't see the intelligence of the other one here only the two girls are look alike.
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think triple talaq concept is for another show, Ishq Subhan allah. Both shows are from the same production company. Sufiana seems to be more about the ideology clash between 2 cousin sisters. 
This content was originally posted by: Arshian14

I think triple talaq concept is for another show, Ishq Subhan allah. Both shows are from the same production company. Sufiana seems to be more about the ideology clash between 2 cousin sisters.

I don't think it's from the same production because both of them are shown at same time slot .. this show has been brought to cut into ISA audience..
The show seems to be very similar to swaragini where Helly tejaswi were stepsisters .. Namish falls for smart Helly even though rishta was from tejaswi

The simple girl turns negative kills of the bride and marries the hero
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: msin

I don't think it's from the same production because both of them are shown at same time slot .. this show has been brought to cut into ISA audience..
The show seems to be very similar to swaragini where Helly tejaswi were stepsisters .. Namish falls for smart Helly even though rishta was from tejaswi

The quiet one doesn't like her cousin much.

I hope the double role is important going forward and was not just to create confusion for the hero in the first week. 
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Irshita

The quiet one doesn't like her cousin much.

I hope the double role is important going forward and was not just to create confusion for the hero in the first week. 

I like how you said the quite one 😆 don't know why but I found it funny😆 Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: msin

I thought both shows are produced by Danish Javed.