Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Misthi is not getting attracted, she is getting attached.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I know Misthi and Ruhaan have not had a proper talk except 2-3 scenes but she is been noticing him since they met.

She is not getting physically atttracted to him, she is getting emotionally attracted to him.

She did not enjoy his touch, she instead was feeling bad.

For eg, she enjoyed Veer touching her under the shower. She felt creepy when she by mistake hugged Ruhaan.

She was always thinking about her getting physically closer to Ruhaan as a mistake and felt guilty. She never ever gave an expression that she enjoyed the proximity.

Again, I don't want to debate if some one else consider it "lust.

She is getting attracted to him emotionally. She is seeing Ruhaan have all the qualities which she missed seeing in Veer.

Her sister, her brother, her grand mom everyone are getting so much love, care and attention from him which she unconsciously adores.

His actions, his words attract her not his beauty.

They share the same emotions and that's why she is attracted to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sensible and well analyzed post๐Ÿ‘
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
I do agree with you... 
The recent episodes, I don't see physical attraction between them. It's all about emotional connection . 

I'm happy that MIshti is not being unnecessarily rude to Ruhaan, thede days after the b'day fiasco.  I was expecting her to snap at him at some point these days, especially yesterday when he said alag lag rahi hai, par achi lag rahi hai.  And after she came to know he's an orphan, her behaviour has totally toned down. 

It's not mere attraction definitely not Physical. 

Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeluguAmmayi

I know Misthi and Ruhaan have not had a proper talk except 2-3 scenes but she is been noticing him since they met.

She is not getting physically atttracted to him, she is getting emotionally attracted to him.

She did not enjoy his touch, she instead was feeling bad.

For eg, she enjoyed Veer touching her under the shower. She felt creepy when she by mistake hugged Ruhaan.

She was always thinking about her getting physically closer to Ruhaan as a mistake and felt guilty. She never ever gave an expression that she enjoyed the proximity.

Again, I don't want to debate if some one else consider it "lust.

She is getting attracted to him emotionally. She is seeing Ruhaan have all the qualities which she missed seeing in Veer.

Her sister, her brother, her grand mom everyone are getting so much love, care and attention from him which she unconsciously adores.

His actions, his words attract her not his beauty.

They share the same emotions and that's why she is attracted to him.

Lovely post ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ...
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Exactly. Someone needed to write this and I'm glad that you did๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post. Completely agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ