Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Opinion on acting of the new cast

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Disclaimer: This strictly constructive criticism based on what I've seen so far and is not related in anyway to my perception of characters. 

The webseries is more than halfway complete and I just wanted to evaluate the acting of the new cast. Initially I was unsure if the new cast would match up to the old cast but most of the new cast is doing really well. I just wanted to share my opinion of the new cast:

Tejasswi: She is doing really well (and I'm glad that they chose a good actor to play the role of Mishti and carry on the legacy of Mauli and Aditi's superb acting). That aside, she is portraying the myriad of emotions really well and her portrayal was the saving grace of Mishti's characterisation when she had not much monologues earlier. Though she may not be at ease in bubbly scenes as Aneri, she is overall emoting really well and making her complex character relatable.

Kunal: He carried off the mysterious aura of Ruhaan well initially and is also emoting really well. He is capable of emoting without any dialogues and carries off emotional sequences well. And he really recites Shayaris well. He knows well how to emote in different scenes, even though his character is not at focus. I must really say kudos to both Tejasswi and Kunal for rising above the script when it lacked clarity and portraying the emotions of the characters very well.

Aneri: She has really improved a lot from her Beyhadh days. Bubbly scenes are her forte. Her voice modulations and emoting has improved a lot from Beyhadh days. Only area for improvement is how she expresses emotions. She needs to sink in more into the character and emote better as her expressions look almost similar in every emotional sequence. And one wish for her would be that she moves away from the same typical tomboy characters and try a different character in her next show.

Rohan: For me, he is the biggest disappointment in the show in terms of acting. He really needs to express emotions better. His lack of expressions are very grating in the midst of the good acting of the new cast and he portrays his character very blandly. He needs to stop giving the same bland expressions for every scene. He has had a few opportunities to display a variety of emotions and he has not taken advantage of them. It is disappointing as I have heard he has done a few shows before.

Akshit: He is doing relatively decently in the show. I heard he is a newcomer (is he?) and for that, he is acting quite well. Improvement is needed and I hope his acting only improves as his career progresses.

Sidharth: Though we have not had much opportunities to judge his acting potential, he is doing really well and hope he is given more scope to prove his talent as show progresses.

Jaya mam: She is doing great as usual and gives off the motherly vibe.

Dolly mam: She is doing really well too. Though she managed to irritate us initially, she pulled off the modern, 'too-cool' woman portrayal well without going OTT. And she is impressive as the understanding, comforting Bua now.
Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your postπŸ‘πŸΌ
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with your analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ..More or less your opinion matches with mineπŸ˜ƒ
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kunal and Tejaswi's acting I liked the most in season 2. Actor playing Ansh and actress playing Arnav sisters acting is convincing. I really feel that they could have choosen a better actress for Pari' s role. Aneri is a decent actress but her acting in emotional scenes is something I coudn't relate to. 
I thought Rohan was a decent actor in intial episodes but it's when his charecter started to became significant and when he has important scenes where there is a scope for acting he utterly failed.

I have been liking the acting of actress played by Su bua.. it's only her character in the intial episodes which annoyed me otherwise the actress is fine.

I feel Arnav was fine but an experienced actor could have played his charceter better.

Over all S2 casting is like few good actors, few descent and few still have to go long way in acting.
Edited by .SSSS. - 5 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Completely πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ .
Tejasswi ❀️ is Best Choice For Mishti ⭐️ That I Still Hopeful of Getting Wat I Wish To See Through Her Character .
Kunal it's 1St time Watching 😳 he was Too Good πŸ‘ ..
Aneri πŸ˜› So Well For Pari 😎 Wish Her Character doesn't go too emo way πŸ˜ƒ it bore few times πŸ˜• .
Ansh ❀️ Actor Is Justified πŸ˜ƒ .Arnav is OK πŸ˜ƒ .
Su Bua and Rad is Best Combo 😎 ..

well Rohan πŸ˜• He don't convince anything before Now may be After too 😎 I Really Wish if Some one Else taken Who Convey The Minimum Character onscreen πŸ˜ƒ ..
kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They have done a good job in casting. Especially tejnal, new pairing with fresh chemistry πŸ˜³