Posted: 4 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/aditidevsharma/p/BwXZJ4yBQ6J/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hf42l1seitgf
This is so cute!! I miss Shaditi and MauNal more now. Aditi is the biggest shipper tbh 😆 Shakti is saying u just concentrate on me 😳😆
Liking cofactor doesn't equal liking an husband who engages in extra marital affair. ...
Mauli as a character chose righr thing to move on then accept good for nothing husband who never regretted affair
I miss them, they were so good in each and every scene
They had more chemistry in confrontation scenes than most couples have in their romantic scenes. 

Originally posted by khatimeethi

Liking cofactor doesn't equal liking an husband who engages in extra marital affair. ...
Mauli as a character chose righr thing to move on then accept good for nothing husband who never regretted affair

When did I ever say that 😆😆
FYI aditi posted a kunal Mauli picture at the end of the show with a heart around it. I'm talking about her only that's all 
Originally posted by FruitToasty

I miss them, they were so good in each and every scene
They had more chemistry in confrontation scenes than most couples have in their romantic scenes. 

They were brilliant together .I agree.. Ioved maunal confrontation scenes too 😳😆
i miss shaditi too and yes additi has always been a biggest maunal pankhi...❤️
its sweet of her to post something on shaditi and shakti is cute...'u concentrate on me'😆...shakti once in an interview says that when he does romantic scenes with additi n DD they burst out in laughter😆
it seems like additi missing shooting with shakti😳...i hope someone cast them who can utilise their chemistry n talent to the maximum
Originally posted by Mages

i miss shaditi too and yes additi has always been a biggest maunal pankhi... ❤️
its sweet of her to post something on shaditi and shakti is cute...'u concentrate on me'😆...shakti once in an interview says that when he does romantic scenes with additi n DD they burst out in laughter😆
it seems like additi missing shooting with shakti😳...i hope someone cast them who can utilise their chemistry n talent to the maximum

Agreed 😳
It's sooo cute. ❤️ They are such nautankis offscreen. 😆

Miss them on-screen though. They had such amazing chemistry that very few couples have.
Originally posted by Amber_Eyes

It's sooo cute.  ❤️ They are such nautankis offscreen. 😆

Miss them on-screen though. They had such amazing chemistry that very few couples have.

It is very cute ya. Miss them too 😭😳
The Reason behind MauNal's effortless and terrefic chemistry was this❤️.Shaditi had so much fun behind the scenes 😳🤣 They perfectly blended with each other and delivered their respective performances!👏When Shakti in his deep sensous and husky voice said *YOU JUST CONCENTRATE ON ME*🤪trust me everyone was doing and their laughs after that...Too cute❤️Aur BTS mile tab toh mauja hi mauja hai😆😆.Definately Aditi is missing her coactor 😃❤️ She is huge panki of MauNal...Indeed!