•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Who is right Meghna or Mandar?

They had such good understanding supporting each other  but something went wrong.

Is Meghna flying too high?
Or is she right regarding the business.

Is it male ego that is disturbing Mandar? 
He cannot digest that Meghna has keen sense of business whereas he is more suitable for routine work.

Do we want Meghna to fail or succeed in her venture ? 

There are hundreds of question regarding this Meghna-Mandar story .
Originally posted by sunaina02

Who is right Meghna or Mandar?

They had such good understanding supporting each other  but something went wrong.That's what I used to like about them.They used to have disagreements but were sensible enough to sort them out and find a solution for it.

Is Meghna flying too high?
Or is she right regarding the business.

Is it male ego that is disturbing Mandar? 
He cannot digest that Meghna has keen sense of business whereas he is more suitable for routine work.

Initially Meghna was passionate about making her dreams come true but with  taste of success I felt she's riding high and want to reach the zenith ASAP.Its good to have that kind of drive(to achieve their goals) but for someone who's new to business it should be one step at a time.Running business is important but at the same time taking your colleagues who've helped you achieve success into your confidence is also important which she did initially(that's what helped her achieve success) but midway her impulsiveness/ego has taken upper hand and she's loosing everyone who helped her to be where she's now.I expected her to deal with Jyoti issue in a better way...coming up with some financial course solution like Mandar said without being so blatant.She could have taken Jyoti into confidence,make her do the course and assure her that she'll have a suitable position in the business.I thought she'll think sensibly about the reason why her loved ones are leaving her after Jyoti left,Ironically  she isn't realizing her mistake or what she's loosing and letting her ego affect her decisions,now she's taking decisions out of spite to prove Mandar and others who helped her wrong which isnt a good move on her part.

Coming to Mandar... I didn't get the feel that his male ego is disturbing him..He's the kind of person who's happy with his 9 to 5 job ,fixed salary and safe job.Like you said not a business person,though he's skeptical about this business idea,he believed in Meghna's dream and was ready to support her.I felt he was wrong when he was against buying laptop.Celebrating Holi on grand scale...I'll give it to Meghna...may be she requires the publicity but buying expensive bicycles to both kids in one go...I felt Mandar was right there...I get it that Meghna wants to give all kinds of comforts to her kids...she should have bought one bicycle at a time and teach the kids to share until they buy them another one.In that way the kids would have learnt that they cant get things in a jiffy and how hard their parents are working to fulfill their wishes and also saved the money for business purpose.

Jyoti's issue and Kalyani's...like his approach in dealing with those issues but leaving your wife,kids,father because someone made comments on you...isnt a good move on his part...I expected his father to say something,to knock some sense into both of them but he too remained silent.

Do we want Meghna to fail or succeed in her venture ? 

As of now...based on today's episode...how Meghna went with the financier's decision just out of spite for Mandar and to prove others wrong(which is not a good business move) I wish to see her fail in this project and learn a lesson before she looses everyone around her.

There are hundreds of question regarding this Meghna-Mandar story .

Wish to see my favorite couple on Ladies Special get back on to the right track soon and achieve success with each others support
Edited by munni_sgp - 4 years ago
I agree with the above post/answers
I used like Megna's strong attitude, but she got power in her head now that she has some money and she is the boss.

I didn't like her attitude towards  Viraj too, it looks like she does not have logic, understanding anymore.

Mandar tried to explain to her but she didn't get it. Still Mandar should not have left house, he has father and kids to look after.
For me, Meghna is thinking greediness and power which is wrong.
My take: I had the sense that Mandar had a good business sense, while Meghna had a strong dream she comes across as very immature and impractical in the daily practice.  The only thing she does well is screaming at people.  She takes decisions like taking money from neighbors in a lump sum and even giving it to some agent without realizing how that may affect relations in her community or even thinking logically about it despite her husband's advice.  For someone like Mandar despite being so experienced and skillful in navigating business and relations like the way he brings in Kadar bhai,  his love for his wife is so great that he lets her take all credit. 

In true life, if Meghna were to conduct business and finance decisions the way she is doing on the show, most people would consider her arrogant and foolish, not only will her business fail but she will also lose credibility in the sense that no one will ever want to work with her or come bail her out.   1st year businesses do not make so much money that she can buy very expensive gifts for kids without running the risk of empty bank balance.

It doesn't take much for her to pick up fights with people.  So much for honesty, treating her employees like family, respecting her husband and friendships etc, she comes across as a hypocrite and very arrogant female.  Looks like the new business employee will soon dupe her of all funds.  am not sure why Mandar is still working for her amid so much disrespect instead of taking up some other work. He still has more work options regardless of his former employer. 

Weird storyline. 
Edited by Shailesh_Rathi - 4 years ago