Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
doesnt aneri also play the lead sorry to say more than aneri rohan is focused nowadays it says misthi ruhhan pari story πŸ˜†now it has become mishti ruhhan veer story jo kehte he suruwat me  woh kabhi nhi krte har show me ulta hi  nhi hota he lol jo nhi ho actor ko jo promise woh toh krna chahiye πŸ˜† aur abhi kuch mahine hi baaki itne ma kiya dikhayene pari ki story me ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know. But I had thought Mishti and Pari were the leads here. Lekin pari has been royally sidelined to be a side character.
I wanted to see the Mishti- Ruhaan -Pari triangle , but Cvs ne bekaar mein time waste kar diya on other tracks.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
I m fine with her role
Don't want her to be the part of this juzzbaat circus...though i want her to have a better role but still m fine coz she is not coming between anyone...not yet at least
N after reading wedding date of MishVeer m sure they will stretch this Mishti Veer Ruhaan triangle till end n in end Veer will be like jaa mishti jeele apni zindagi
I don't want anything now cuz m happy cvs r at least maintaining the positivity in veer & Pari's character 
Though they deserve more but its better than character butchering

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Waidehi

doesnt aneri also play the lead sorry to say more than aneri rohan is focused nowadays it says misthi ruhhan pari story  πŸ˜†now it has become mishti ruhhan veer story jo kehte he suruwat me  woh kabhi nhi krte har show me ulta hi  nhi hota he lol jo nhi ho actor ko jo promise woh toh krna chahiye πŸ˜† aur abhi kuch mahine hi baaki itne ma kiya dikhayene pari ki story me ? 

The show's tagline ..

Clearly indicates that it's Mishti-Ruhaan- Veer trio regarding

Aneri is still the lead . 
Either makers are dealing the tagline first and then the triangle Pari-Mishti-Ruhaan
We have solid 1.5 months .. there is time for that angle too

Or worst case , Ruhaan-Pari angle has no scope left. So they might just scarp off.

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same thought here. Liked aneri as pari, there is no need to involve her in triangle but she needs to get a individual story
Waidehi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nandy141

The show's tagline ..

Clearly indicates that it's Mishti-Ruhaan- Veer trio regarding

Aneri is still the lead . 
Either makers are dealing the tagline first and then the triangle Pari-Mishti-Ruhaan
We have solid 1.5 months .. there is time for that angle too

Or worst case , Ruhaan-Pari angle has no scope left. So they might just scarp off.

pta nhi what they r up to its sad aneri was may be  promised now they not using it hope she get the individual story πŸ˜•
Waidehi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-kkr7

Same thought here. Liked aneri as pari, there is no need to involve her in triangle but she needs to get a individual story

ya agree but cv 
Waidehi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-poiu123

I don't know. But I had thought Mishti and Pari were the leads here. Lekin pari has been royally sidelined to be a side character.
I wanted to see the Mishti- Ruhaan -Pari triangle , but Cvs ne bekaar mein time waste kar diya on other tracks.

sayad story change ho gyi πŸ˜†
Waidehi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SONAL30

I m fine with her role

Don't want her to be the part of this juzzbaat circus...though i want her to have a better role but still m fine coz she is not coming between anyone...not yet at least
N after reading wedding date of MishVeer m sure they will stretch this Mishti Veer Ruhaan triangle till end n in end Veer will be like jaa mishti jeele apni zindagi
I don't want anything now cuz m happy cvs r at least maintaining the positivity in veer & Pari's character 
Though they deserve more but its better than character butchering

lol  πŸ˜†what u say is Right but this isa ctor work they must fullfill actor demand as promised na ? πŸ˜† Edited by Waidehi - 5 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Waidehi

lol  πŸ˜†what u say is Right but this isa ctor work they must fullfill actor demand as promised na ? πŸ˜†

yep
But maybe be aneri is not ok to go on a negative side so she herself compromised with lesser SS than character butchering