Is emotional bonding same as sharing each others emotions?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
I beg to differ .. I happen to see an incident which makes me think otherwise . ...
I feel emotional bonding is about understanding each other and their emotions. Like you understand them without them telling anything...

In the past, I used to believe RiHaan  and Ansh-Ruhaan had an emotional bonding . .. 
But now I feel different ... 
They seem to have a friendship bond than an emotional bond ...
Like Ruhaan understands Pari,Ansh ,in fact everyone but no one understands him .. 

They feel free to share their thoughts, worries etc ...
But no one had an emotional connect to him.No one can understand him or his emotions ... 
Bonding should be from both sides ...
Each should understand the other's emotions .Not by words. ...
But here no relation is like two side all the times except for one duo, whom I feel not to  mention here. ..

It's just my new formed opinion .. ...But I don't know If it is right! 😕

Yeah MisHaan have developed an emotional bonding which we all wanted❤️
And CV' s description of today's episode❤️ Mihsti is the one who is most effected after knowing about Ruhaan. Pari, Ansh and Radhika might be too effected but it's Mishti, who was effected the most.I find this as emotional bonding. When Mishti was hurt too, it was Ruhaan who was most effected.
Agree Mishaan have dil ka dard ka rishta.Bond,👍🏼
You are that true " Unsaid" duo fan.. Like they have that unsaid silent emotional bonding .. you preferred to keep it that way ... 

Loved this post ... ⭐️
Originally posted by Nandy141

You are that true " Unsaid" duo fan.. Like they have that unsaid silent emotional bonding .. you preferred to keep it that way ... 

Loved this post ...  ⭐️

U caught me nandi 😆