Suggestions / Comments

Solving the closed thread/topic issue

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
To whomever it may concern, 

I would like to request the Indian Forum Team to solve the problem of closed thread/topic for once and all for everyone's sake...

For those who don't know, the threads/topics get closed after 3 months automatically and not even the one to whom the thread belongs can do anything about it other than request the Moderators to open the threads which honestly is a bother for both sides. The wait for us who request is somethings too long and frustrating and for the Moderators, it takes unnecessary time which could be spent dealing with other important issues that needs their attention...

I would request the Moderators and the Indian forum Team to do something about it so at least there is one less thing to bother our kind Moderators with... Or at least introduce some new kind of the thread for us fan fiction writers who ironically find the threads closed the moment we find the time off from our busy lives to write and update...Or At least the one who started the topic should have access to open it again...I trust the great minds of the team to come up with something that's beneficial for both the parties...

I hope a solution would be found for this problem...   

Thank you,
Best regards
Edited by A.Hajnal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia9848 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It is lengthy, but when going through this discussion, what you said is looking fine. Hope this helps.

howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Please help us, cause i want to re-open my gallery but i don't know how.