royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hey guys, so just watched the episode and what I can say I loved It to the point on how the character did their lines and how they said the expressions and the depth... the beginning was interesting on how Puckhi was in a drunk way and pouring her heart out to Shan like how Shan was before... and finally she confessed that she loves Shan yes in a drunk way but Shan did the same thing as well 

coming to the actually episode it was intesreting on where Puckhi head is at...if you look carefully you can see how surprised she was when Shan didn't get ridhoy and just left like she was shocked ...I think she has in her heart and body she feels terrible hurting Shan but ya we can say she is heartless and has no more feelings but at the same she is on this mission right... and everyone being angry at Shan and making him look the bad guy 

as many times can Puchki say she is Rdhoy wife many time but will the heart accept it 

all the ritual they have done... were unsuccessful in so many ways and that showing us viewers that the marriage isn't right and something wrong to us viewers and that happening in the show is a way of saying something shouldn't happen and that is Ridhoy marriage with Puckhi isn't right at all... and even ridhoy knows but no the psyhco of his mind is telling him he needs and wants Puckhi in everyway but like that he will never get that... its his obsession he will not make Pukhi happy at all but whatever...have no sympathy for Ridhoy I will post comments on the previous post because I wanted to say something on them from everyone lol 

but yes the ending Shan giving Puckhi that challenge that go forward with Ridhoy in the marriage and she say yes but then when he brough up the honeymoon she stopped for a bit and looked shocked right...her expression shows a lot 

but then in the precap she says yes but in a hesitation way 

so what will happen? will this honeymoon be successful I did see a picture of them on a boat with lifejackets so idk? will shan be able to stop it ? will he ruin it ? 
what will happen 

I only saw one picture with crew members cant find it now ? but ya I think they will go but Puckhi will try to run or avoid a lot 

she is only saying yes to make Ridhoy happy and everyone else and she knows it will hurt Shan 

her character is getting ruin its just a show they are changing something 

I don't think this honeymoon will be sucessul something will happen but lets see 

ill comment more later on but ay 
let me know what you guys think will Shan succced? what will happen 

Puckhi is a great character yes its heartless but I stil believe she will get redeption 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Irrespective of their amazing chemistry, this couple is one of the worst couples I have seen story-relationship wise. ðŸ¤¢
royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

Irrespective of their amazing chemistry, this couple is one of the worst couples I have seen story-relationship wise. ðŸ¤¢

I understand what you are saying about the couple 
but at the same time I get what these characters are going through I dont think and will say they are the worst couple I think they are just complicated couple and we need that to be show even if it is fiction ahahah 
I kind of disagree with that lol sorry to say lmao dont get me wrong I get what you are feeling with this but ya not worst couple