Hello guys
My name samia 
I'm helly shah fan😊
Kab ayegi episode mujhe intezaar nahi ho payegaπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 5 years ago
Hii πŸ˜Š
I'm Baawi πŸ˜Š
I'm Rajveer Singh's Fan πŸ˜³
& I think i'm the only one who is liking Kainaat & Zaroon more than Saltanat & Zaroon πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Adiya_advni

Hii  😊
I'm Baawi πŸ˜Š
I'm Rajveer Singh's Fan πŸ˜³
& I think i'm the only one who is liking Kainaat & Zaroon more than Saltanat & Zaroon πŸ˜†
Hi baawi
Participe karna dear in discussion  at let's makes forum active😊

HELLO I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SHOW TO BE BEST

AND I AM AISH πŸ˜³
Hello all, I'm not a fan of any of the actors but the concept touches my heart and I guess I'll like Kainat & Zaroon more if the mindset of the boy is correct towards Kainat as it definitely shows in promos that he fell for Saltanat seeing her exterior beauty and not the interior. Does anyone have a shipname in mind for Kainat-Zaroon or Saltanat-Zaroon? 😳
Originally posted by DiptiPatel9

Hello all, I'm not a fan of any of the actors but the concept touches my heart and I guess I'll like Kainat & Zaroon more if the mindset of the boy is correct towards Kainat as it definitely shows in promos that he fell for Saltanat seeing her exterior beauty and not the interior. Does anyone have a shipname in mind for Kainat-Zaroon or Saltanat-Zaroon? 😳
Hi dear I hope hum Sab friends banengi and participate karenge in discussion episodes😳

Hii actually before making any opinion we should watch some episodes
As I haven't seen the episode so I can't go much in discussion but can have a normal discussion about the topic as general
So Helly shah is playing a double role..πŸ˜†...I  didnt know that man!..I was shocked looking at the precapπŸ˜† Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Originally posted by ...Nihara...

So Helly shah is playing a double role?
πŸ˜†...I didnt know that man!..I was shocked looking at the precapπŸ˜†

It will be fun, hope the creatives and writers won't spoil it in future. 😊

It will be fun, hope the creatives and writers won't spoil it in future. 😊

I kinda liked the episode as it was kinda suspense to me that Helly is playing a double role..