Bepannaah

Prateek Sharma talks about upcoming season of Beyhadh 2

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Beyhadh fans' wait to see their favourite Jennifer Winget back in action in season two of this psycho love story has just got a bit longer.

Producer Prateek Sharma, who was speaking to the media on the occasion of the launch of his new Star Bharat show, Sufiyana Pyaar Mera, said, "While Beyhadh 2 will surely happen, with its content still under discussion, you will have to wait either till year end or early 2020 for the telecast. Even last time we had taken lots of time before going on the floors. We need to be bang on.

Prateek, who was earlier creative producer when Cinevistaas Limited was helming Behyadh 1, will now be producer in its much-awaited sequel.

When asked as to who will star opposite Jennifer in place of Kushal Tandon, he said, "It is too early to say, as we are still drafting the story and character sketches.

On the fans' demand of taking Jenny's Bepannaah co-star Harshad Chopda, he said, "I can't comment, for the actor has to fit the character; and the story is in the process of being weaved, as mentioned above.

When asked what the biggest learning curve from season 1 of Beyhadh was, he said, "Grey is the new flavour of the season and not black or white. I was quite scared to put up Maya (Jennifer's character's name) with all her complexities and negativity, yet she went on to win the hearts of the audiences.

"I could not have thought anybody other than Jennifer could play this role. I have always maintained that this highly talented actor has surpassed my abilities as writer with her performances, ended he.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing this.

So now it is confirmed that Beyhadh 2 is happening even if it takes time.The other good news is that Jenny will be back in the sequel. Harshad loos iffy for the project ...pray that they weave the story to suit his persona. In any case HC is capable of slaying every role.

Maybe this time the ML will have shades of grey and the FL positive. 
Jenshad would surely rock it after the truncated BP.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nayantara.

Thank you for sharing this.

So now it is confirmed that Beyhadh 2 is happening even if it takes time.The other good news is that Jenny will be back in the sequel. Harshad loos iffy for the project ...pray that they weave the story to suit his persona. In any case HC is capable of slaying every role.

Maybe this time the ML will have shades of grey and the FL positive. 

Jenshad would surely rock it after the truncated BP.

I have a feeling Harshad will be tied up in Cinevista's new project. It would be awesome if they could have two grey characters in Behyadh 2...I'm not sure how they'll do it but it'll be interesting
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love JenShad but HC would be so sidetracked in Beyhadh. Beyhadh is Jennifer's show! Unless there is major alteration to the script I doubt HC will be casted. BP was a much needed career start over for Harshad I'm sure he will be getting meaty roles/offers now.

I hope Kushal isn't casted again, he doesn't match Jenny's skill level at all. I'm glad Beyhadh 2 is coming back for the sake of Jenny but it sucks to know a show that had so much potential between 2 extremely versatile actors was ruined. I don't think I'll ever stop being salty about this.
nayantara. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

I have a feeling Harshad will be tied up in Cinevista's new project. It would be awesome if they could have two grey characters in Behyadh 2...I'm not sure how they'll do it but it'll be interesting

I too feel he will be on board fpr the next Cinevista project but not sure if it will be Beyhad 2 as it seems Prateek Sharma will be producing it . Not clear whether Cinevista will be involved.

Two grey characters? Not sure if that can work. FL if it is Jenny again may be turned around to a positive avatar and the ML may be grey. Just thinking. In that case HC would have a new character to play.He will slay it of course just as Jenny did as Maya.
nayantara. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I love JenShad but HC would be so sidetracked in Beyhadh. Beyhadh is Jennifer's show! Unless there is major alteration to the script I doubt HC will be casted. BP was a much needed career start over for Harshad I'm sure he will be getting meaty roles/offers now.

I hope Kushal isn't casted again, he doesn't match Jenny's skill level at all. I'm glad Beyhadh 2 is coming back for the sake of Jenny but it sucks to know a show that had so much potential between 2 extremely versatile actors was ruined. I don't think I'll ever stop being salty about this.

Many of us are with you on this ...can never get over the abrupt end ...almost hacking something wonderful.
paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If story revolves around female lead then I don't want Harshad to do this serial & waste his talent. I don't know how the story of season 2 will be but  storyline of previous season was boring & didn't impress me. Pratik Sharma productions other 2 shows Ek Diwana Tha, Manmohini are pathetic as well. But he is very good direrctor. I  want to see fresh pairing. Edited by paradize12344 - 5 years ago
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's just April! We'll have to wait till end of 2019 or early 2020?! Oh god! ðŸ¤¢
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I am thinking the same. Beyhadh was/is Jennifer's show. The Male lead regardless of which actor is in the role will get sidelined because it's not a love story like Bepannaah or any XYZ serial. Harshad is very unlikely to get casted. Don't worry Kushal is definitely not going to be there 😆 he confirmed it already. I have thought a lot about this this is just my POV but now I feel BP ended before anymore twists and turns due to channel interference would have killed the essence completely. There's so many shows which started off with a bang but due to extensions, leaps and other crap they became unbearable after a point.Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The nation is anticipating season 2 of one of the most iconic shows of Indian television, Beyhadh.

TellyChakkar exclusively reported about Beyhadh 2 to be produced by ace producer Prateek Sharma's LSD Films

We got in touch with young writer-turned-producer Prateek on the launch of Sufiyana Pyaar Mera (also produced under the LSD Films banner) and asked him whether Jennifer Winget will be a part of the show. With a broad smile on his face, Prateek replied, 'Who else can play Maya better than Jennifer Winget? I am ecstatic and totally looking forward to Beyhadh 2 as Beyhadh is my flagship show. Things are now at very initial stages. We are in discussion with Jennifer for her dates, as we all know she is a star and is busy with certain things.'

We nudged him about when the show is expected to air, and the ever-smiling Prateek replied, 'If things fall into place, most probably, by October or November, we can hit the screens.'

Here's wishing Prateek best of luck for Beyhadh 2.

Are you excited to watch the show? Hit the comments section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more updates.