Thank God Misthi is not a part of the world yet.

Posted: 4 years ago
Veer's world seems one side decision.

It may be his friend or his girl friend. He doesn't have the habit of asking before deciding.

Veer's world seems like a shell where people may get suffocated.

Dressing up according to in laws taste, selecting personal stuff according to others taste will kill the happiness inside.

Veer's World seems like "His way or Get lost

If he doesn't like the behaviour of some one, whoever it can be he will not care. He will leave them crying even though they are pleading.

I am so glad Misthi is not a part of this world yet according to veer. I just hope she is never a part of that world.

Stupid of Misthi to think this world is perfect for her. I hope some one advises Misthi "Bhago Misthi Bhago

Edited by TeluguAmmayi - 4 years ago
Mishti is really being stupid for all along thinking that she is building a perfect life for herself by committing to this guy. At the end of the show it will be fine even if Mishaan is not an end game but a big NO for Mishveer. I don't even mind if entire story further will be how Mishveer will be going to break up without any Mishaan scenes too. I just want Mishti realization and to correct her mistake. I want her to live freely, without any burden, without any regrets.
Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
By marrying Veer Mishti is signing up for home arrest, I hope she breaks off the wedding as soon as possible
Loved the title "Bhaago Mishti Bhaago"😆
Can I say this is also because of Radhika,what did she feed girls ...and what exactly mishti knows ,what made mishti think that kunal left mauli be of time issues...
This probably made her feel that life perfect shuru se build karo which girl is doing by being an idiot
Originally posted by .SSS.

Mishti is really being stupid for all along thinking that she is building a perfect life for herself by committing to this guy. At the end of the show it will be fine even if Mishaan is not an end game but a big NO for Mishveer. I don't even mind if entire story further will be how Mishveer will be going to break up without any Mishaan scenes too. I just want Mishti realization and to correct her mistake. I want her to live the way freely, without any burden, without any regrets.
Yeah many of us are very much open to Mishti being single if not MisHaan..But definitely a big no for Mishti and Veer..They are definitely not meant for each other
Originally posted by Vartika026

By marrying Veer Mishti is signing up for home arrest, I hope she breaks off the wedding as soon as possible

Didn't veer say he doesn't mind her working? Wasn't it HER decision not to work after marriage?
Originally posted by pranurosid

Yeah many of us are very much open to Mishti being single if not MisHaan..But definitely a big no for Mishti and Veer..They are definitely not meant for each other

Misthi should save herself soon and correct her wrong decision.

I kind of got submissive feel when she was in front of his parents.

I feel like giving her a knock on her heard and make her realise what she has got herself into.
Originally posted by khatimeethi

Can I say this is also because of Radhika,what did she feed girls ...and what exactly mishti knows ,what made mishti think that kunal left mauli be of time issues...
This probably made her feel that life perfect shuru se build karo which girl is doing by being an idiot

Possibility. Radhika herself treating Damad ji with utmost care so that Daamad ji won't get disappointed in anything. Every time she is reminding Mishti too, what Veer will think if you behave like this with Ruhaan .. and all...

Radhika was so sensible is S1. Now Radhika is behaving like Dadi of S1; infact S1 Dadi was so much better
Originally posted by khatimeethi

In S1 radhika used to be biggest support for Mauli but here she is not understanding either mishti or pari.She is more focused on thinking how veer feels. In this season, she is shown very weak character.