Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Happy Birthday Kinshuk
god i remb how i and my frnds used to fangirling hard over him in chaand chupa whata beautiful days tho i didnt watch any of his shows aftr chaand chupa but i still like him and i know he is an amazing actor <3
khubsurat thread vinna <3Edited by -sakeena- - 5 years ago
MarathiGirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happiest birthday kinshuk mahajan aka ishaan mauli shirvastav😃👏..
😳 ishaan one of the best ITV character till now⭐️...

Beautiful thread chandu😳... Just awesome👏 and thanks for the treat...😆 specially for the gulab jamun😳
This is such a beautiful threa,d so creative it is, Happy Birthday to Kinshiuk, my favoruiet role of his is in Naagin 2, he made that season quite interesting, his character was really supportive of Shivangi, I enjoyed watching that show because of Rudra mainly 
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maha786

This is such a beautiful threa,d so creative it is, Happy Birthday to Kinshiuk, my favoruiet role of his is in Naagin 2, he made that season quite interesting, his character was really supportive of Shivangi, I enjoyed watching that show because of Rudra mainly

Thank You 🤗 So much 😳 same here Rudra ❤️,Role and His Unconditional Love His Determination Through out in the Show 👏 made me crazy about Him Effortlessly Done by KinshukMahajan With Royal Grace 👏 .he is Hero of the Season 👏 .Still love to see Rudra ❤️ Neela Nag ..
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

This one thread is enough to understand how much u love kinshuk.😳

Really chandu...ur d best👏
Wat an osum thread..no words...just wow
Fell for it

And last but not least...happie birthday to our ishan Khanna aka ishan mouli srivatsav aka misthi ki popsie⭐️

Thank You So Much Dear 🤗 Impress Toh yesa Kiya hai KM❤️ back to back Iconic Roles Karke 👏Rudra ❤️ Ishaan❤️ Bilkul fida hogayi .Wishing him So many Wishes and lots of Love 🤗 ..
He Perfectly Scans With Who Ever He Interacts onscreen According to the Characters and Make his Own Character Improvisation To the Next level 👏 Blessed Actor ⭐️ Person With inbuilt Purity ..The Admiring Stare He Given to Shivi as Rudra in Temple Such Divine Unconditional Love KM❤️ made me Forever Fan 🤗 ...

taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you for creating such a Beautiful Thread 

Happy Birthday Kinshuk Mahajan

Wishing you everything off the extreme best 
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeartQuake

Happy birthday Kinshuk - the awesome actor and amazing human being. Wish you lots of health, success , happiness and luck for the upcoming years . Loved you since Bidayi days.

Thank you for the lovely birthday thread.

welcome 😳 😃 ..
Originally posted by: vinnas

Thank You 🤗 So much 😳 same here Rudra ❤️,Role and His Unconditional Love His Determination Through out in the Show 👏 made me crazy about Him Effortlessly Done by KinshukMahajan With Royal Grace 👏 .he is Hero of the Season 👏 .Still love to see Rudra ❤️ Neela Nag ..

Yes eh was a true gentleman and I felt really upset when Avantika killed him, I rally did not feel like watching after his character ended, I still don't like Ekta for doing that, I liked the duo o Rudra helping Shivangi in her inteqaam 

Rudra helped Shivangi in every step and it made me feel really sad that, eh got killed in the middle of the season yes eh did have a lot of dignity in his character, he played the role perfectly, he was very supportive 
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha786

[/DIV]

Yes eh was a true gentleman and I felt really upset when Avantika killed him, I rally did not feel like watching after his character ended, I still don't like Ekta for doing that, I liked the duo o Rudra helping Shivangi in her inteqaam

Rudra helped Shivangi in every step and it made me feel really sad that, eh got killed in the middle of the season yes eh did have a lot of dignity in his character, he played the role perfectly, he was very supportive

Exactly 👏 The True Gentleman ⭐️ Always For Shivi 😭 Her Shadow Her Soulmate The only Support ,Only Caring one Where Shivi Live Ever Happy life 😭 Every time Giving Life to her Is Living Aim of Rudra ❤️ unable to See her Pain even a Min 😲 Safe Guarding her from Every Evil ⭐️ Motivating Her Towards Always In Right Direction 👏 Confident On Shivi Actions One day She herself Realises How much He Loved Her which She Deserve 👏 .When Avantika killing scene too 😭 how he said his other half don't leave her without killing brutally 👏 That makki can't do anything 😛 apart from paying due of her evil deeds 😃 .followed by His final Confession to Shivi 😭 .Rudra ❤️ is Such Graceful Powerful Wondreful Character That Any Tv Show Can Show case ⭐️ Kinny Breathed Life in It To Remember For Ever The Neela Nag ❤️ in Our Hearts .how can it watchable without him 🥱 Ektha 😡 her team 🤢 Can't hold/Desevrve Such Gem ⭐️ The Abrupt end 🤔 .. How painful for viewers 😭 attached To him To Witness ..Is it possible for Ek to give /Make Rudra again 😕 who Holds No flaw 👏 Every Form Of Divinity and Authentic Dignity 👍🏼 Sply in Male Characters only we Cherish Rudra /KM ❤️ For Giving /Performing Such Iconic Role 👏 Believable Way 👏 ..DraShiv ❤️ /KinMo❤️ Duo is The BEST Soulmates/Goals Seen in Supernatural Series of Naagin Franchise 😎 His First Hand Share With Shivi Ru Told 😛Kaise bachange voh log inteqam sey Ek Nag❤️ aur Naagin❤️ Milke Dikhayenge 👏 👍🏼 ...
Neela Nag .. 🤗 ..Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Such a beautiful thread chandu👏

Happy happy birthday to Kinshuk Mahajan! Loved him as Ranvir , love him as Ishaan Khanna. Love him more as Mishti ki popsi😳

Thank You Sweetzz 😳 🤗 Loved him For All The Above and Even More 😳 . 😃 ..