Akhilesh to expose Kunika : IWM Buzz

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Akhilesh to expose Kunika in &TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi

&TV show Meri Hanikarak Biwi will see a huge high point with Akhilesh exposing Kunika. Read to know how

Author: 
15 Apr,2019 18:25:28
Akhilesh to expose Kunika in &TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi

&TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi (Full House Media) is serving lot of drama to its audience.

We earlier reported about Akhilesh (Karan Suchak) taking the step of marrying Kunika (Tanvi Thakkar).

Now, in the forthcoming drama, Akhilesh will learn Kunika's real identity and he would expose him.

Shares a source, "Kunika will plan to get Ira (Jia Shankar) married to an old man which will make the family think that she is married and will throw her out of the house. Soon, Akhilesh will get to know of this, he would hit that old man and take his appearance to get married to Ira. Soon, he will reveal Kunika's secret to the family as a result of which she would be thrown out of the house.

Will Ira and Akhilesh reunite post Kunika's exit?

We buzzed artists but could not get through to them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
I watched onset video of Akhiras remarriage both of them looking so beautiful, & iras lehenga is so beautiful she is looking so pretty, & Akhilesh is looking dapper in sherwani, actually both of them are looking more beautiful than their first wedding 
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpionn

I watched onset video of Akhiras remarriage both of them looking so beautiful, & iras lehenga is so beautiful she is looking so pretty, & Akhilesh is looking dapper in sherwani, actually both of them are looking more beautiful than their first wedding 

That's great ... In the first phase there was real marriage mistakenly instead of fake marriage, griha pravesh multiple times, 2 failed suhagraat one successful, one year of togetherness (did they completed one year???) ... five years of separation. 

Now second phase ... Marriage is happening but... Pati In Ira out stage ... lets see if it continues or ๐Ÿ˜’
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes they completed one year 4th December 2017 to 10th December 2018 & yeah finally their remarriage has happened... I hope after remarriage they will show one more suhagrat of them, yeah aur ek suhagrat to banati he ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Milky-Way thumbnail
It's all so good that finally the tensions between Akhira is resolved and they seem to be reuniting.
But seeing the onset video, one thing is clear that once again Ira will forgive and forget everything in a second. 

Itne saare episodes, rather, itne saare mahine Ira ko gaaliyan dene ke dikhaye.
Ab usko manane, maafi mangne ke kam se kam 2-3 episodes toh dikhana chahiye na.

Akhilesh comes back as Pandey ji and falls on his knees and Ira is just melted. Why man! How can she forget Akhilesh's vile and bitter words so soon? He never fails to call her abusive names like hanikarak, kharab aurat, buri ma, neeche girna etc etc right in front of his daughter. How can he get his pardon so easily.

And Pushpa... she is touch-me-not. Koi use Kuch nahi bolega, chahe woh Kuch bhi ulta seedha bole. Can't they show her be ashamed of her words... Can't they show her feeling remorse at her vicious behaviour, a bit longer. 

Scorpionn thumbnail
By watching the onset video one thing is clear he said something, then ira shuts his mouth then hugs him I think usne yahi kaha hoga ki me mar jaunga iraji that's why she keeps her hand on his mouth... But he becomes old Akhilesh for her that's cute... Koi baat nahi hme inka Milan dekhta tha ab bas dekhliya 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scorpionn

By watching the onset video one thing is clear he said something, then ira shuts his mouth then hugs him I think usne yahi kaha hoga ki me mar jaunga iraji that's why she keeps her hand on his mouth... But he becomes old Akhilesh for her that's cute... Koi baat nahi hme inka Milan dekhta tha ab bas dekhliya 

Arre wohi toh... Milan ko thoda Time toh dena chahiye. At least a few episodes of cute maafi mangna, Akhilesh again imagining old scenes and some romantic song in the bg,  then feeling Ira's absence becoz she adamantly walks out of the house. Then he and Moti Ba again go to her one-room apartment to get her back... 

All these can be shown and given some more time. 
Yeh nahi ki ek hi episode me sab nipta diya and from next day they start with another stupid twist. 

If we viewers can patiently tolerate Kunika in the hope of seeing Akhira reuniting, then this reunion must last long. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Arre wohi toh... Milan ko thoda Time toh dena chahiye. At least a few episodes of cute maafi mangna, Akhilesh again imagining old scenes and some romantic song in the bg,  then feeling Ira's absence becoz she adamantly walks out of the house. Then he and Moti Ba again go to her one-room apartment to get her back... 

All these can be shown and given some more time. 
Yeh nahi ki ek hi episode me sab nipta diya and from next day they start with another stupid twist. 

If we viewers can patiently tolerate Kunika in the hope of seeing Akhira reuniting, then this reunion must last long. 

Right. 2 mins noodles wala milan nahi mangta ๐Ÿคฃ
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah right,husband didnt even flinch after hearing his wife's supposed death,didnt even bother to confirm her death and here wife just melt after hearing a sorry from the "oh so" bholabhala akhilesh๐Ÿคข grossly desperate attempt
Scorpionn thumbnail
After wedding of kunika & Akhilesh the trp has got reduced, during separation track it was 0.4 after kunikas wedding it becomes 0.2 so one thing was clear that nobody was interested in watching that irritating kunika & people wanted to see only Akhira 
I think makers was in hurry to reunite them for the sake of trps