•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone had a chance to see the latest episode.
Hope they're done with all the drama in this episode and would get to see some Palak Rithwik scenes.
Nothing interesting. You can basically skip the episode if u wanna. There's nothing to see. They're nearing the finale and they're still stretching the episodes.
Drama still going on...  Probably may cram the whole resolution/reunion in the season finale episode.
I feel VP is part of the Palak drama and what ever conversation was happening between Rishabh and his wife is recorded... Two more episodes left and unless there is some proof about Rishabh need to be brought to light or  Rishabh  breaks out of his act of good son and show his true colors.

I don't think reunion will happen in this season. The max would be just Rishabh's expose.
If this happens even Season 3 will not start on a  good note, some more problems will crop up and will have to wait till the end of the next Season for reunion.
I guess Rishab n Saanchis conversation is recorded that's the only proof ...
But good move from palak she knows their finances n banking better that the so called business tycoons ðŸ˜† she knew they wudnt have any other options other than surrendering the house ..

Do u guys feel VP is part of this? He was ready to sign the papers ..

Next episode will be wedding drama/revelation then reunion hopefully...
Originally posted by Emerald_18

I guess Rishab n Saanchis conversation is recorded that's the only proof ...
But good move from palak she knows their finances n banking better that the so called business tycoons ðŸ˜† she knew they wudnt have any other options other than surrendering the house ..

Do u guys feel VP is part of this? He was ready to sign the papers ..

Next episode will be wedding drama/revelation then reunion hopefully...

Looking at VPs expressions today, I think he is part of Palak's plan. But it is not clear yet. As of now only Setu is clearly in the plan.