Yeh Teri Galiyan

Ridoy and Asmita right or wrong?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ridoy is a character that desrve sympathy as well as hate 

First time he married asmita in unconcious state without her approval 

But second time also he marry asmita 

Which normal human will marry a woman second time when he knows she loves another man from childhood? 

Only a psycho like Ridoy

Ridoy is spoilt brat you see he wants what he wants at any cost 

His mother and elder bro Shaan have spoiled him from childhood with too much love 

He thinks full world is like his mom/brother who will bend to his whims 

Luckily for Asmita first time in marraige Ridoy was demanding of husbands rights 

First time marraige was Ridoys fault and even Commissioner of police fault 

But anyways that was done with good intentions as undercover agent so lets not blame asmita here

Second time marraige is both asmita and ridoy faults

Asmita want revenge on shaan and ridoy wants to possess asmita at any cost 

In between Nivi and beauty playing games now

This time Asmita in trouble Ridoy will demand his rights and if Asmita refuse he may act psycho

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would not put that much blame on ridoy this time because he wants to possess her at any cost and that was expected.
But Asmita as a sane person knows that in her heart she can never accept any man other than shaan plus she also broke the law as the marriage is illegal and all the rasms were not completed but still she declared that the marriage is accepted by her who would do that so right now she is completely in the wrong.
The only sane character now is of Shaan he could easily prove that he is the husband but he does not want to harm her reputation which we saw even yesterday as he stopped putting sindoor in her maang, he wants her back in his life but with honor.
But I know once she wakes up in the morning she will be back to her ways hurting shaan.
But shaan now knows that she loves him only and also recognize only shaan as her husband.
I think ridoy will go mad after this track all the more reason for Nivi to hate shaan and Puchki more.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dyer.a

I would not put that much blame on ridoy this time because he wants to possess her at any cost and that was expected.

But Asmita as a sane person knows that in her heart she can never accept any man other than shaan plus she also broke the law as the marriage is illegal and all the rasms were not completed but still she declared that the marriage is accepted by her who would do that so right now she is completely in the wrong.
The only sane character now is of Shaan he could easily prove that he is the husband but he does not want to harm her reputation which we saw even yesterday as he stopped putting sindoor in her maang, he wants her back in his life but with honor.
But I know once she wakes up in the morning she will be back to her ways hurting shaan.
But shaan now knows that she loves him only and also recognize only shaan as her husband.
I think ridoy will go mad after this track all the more reason for Nivi to hate shaan and Puchki more.

Totally agreed with each of your words 👏👏