International (Foreign) Shows

Lyanna Stark was THE fassad ki jadd

Posted: 5 years ago
She cheats on her would be husband Robert by running away with a married man with kids! So she's basically a home wrecker and because of her there's the whole rebellion and her father and brother end up dying trying to rescue her. She still has no remorse and gets Rhaeger and the mad king killed and almost gets her own brother Ned Stark killed trying to rescue her not to mention a whole bunch of people. I think she is the main villain and she puts to shame even the Night King, Joffrey, Ramsay, all the Baratheons and even the greyjoys. She is single handedly responsible for more carnage then them all.
I am sorry but I have to get this off my chest somewhere but after carefully analyzing the entire 8 episodes I have come to conclusion that she was the fassad ki jadd ðŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dude she was only half/quarter of the fasad ki jadd.
The much married and mature Rhaegar Targ left his wife n little kids at KL knowing that his father was a mad cap and decided to play ghar ghar with a girl already betrothed to someone else,so he is almost equally the fasad ki jadd.

Baki to Aerys decided literally burn the entire fasad. ðŸ¤ª
sherlockthor thumbnail
I want to see the iron throne be melted by drogon's fire and no one gets to sit on that cursed throne
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherlockthor

I want to see the iron throne be melted by drogon's fire and no one gets to sit on that cursed throne

The throne is not gonna survive. So Cersei would be the last one who ever sat on that wretched throne.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SakthLaunda1

They chose their hearts over the fakeness of families? whats wrong with it? they loved each other. Rhagear also loved her.

Anyways i rather have cersei sit on iron throne than dany who kills everyone. she really bores me the most
Now john has found out she is merciless and he is true heir to iron throne, so i hope he stops his aunt now. and everyone finds out he is true heir to throne. But i feel sansa will end up as queen in the end of show for doing nothing🤓Though i want either john or arya to win it! But not dany

I hate HBO for turning the 6th last GOT episode to "how to train your dragon. I too would prefer the Lannisters over the dragon-riders.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am hoping the dragons will be dead by the end. No one needs them to become a dictator after this is over. 
I hate Rhaegar and Lyanna so much. I blame Lyanna too which a lot of people don't like to blame because of age. That's fine if you can empathize with her but call her out! Rhaegar on the other hand was a jack*ss. In the pilot Robert says he wishes he could bring him back again to kill him again, same Robert, same. It's crazy that two selfish people could give birth to the most selfless character in the world. 

Maybe Rhaegar only did it because of the prophecy. Jon needed to be born to get rid of the WWs. But the show is going with a love angle. So nope. They were selfish cowards who brought death and suffering to their closest ones. Fathers, brothers, sister, wife, kids. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No one deserves the throne except for my boy Aegon...not only is he the rightful heir but also the most deserving.
But man if it goes to that worthless Sansa I will loathe the show.

OT: Without Rhaegar and Lyanna there would be no Jon and without Jon there would be no saviour for Westeros. He is almost certainly the prince that was promised or Azor Ahai. It is a toss up between him and Jaimie depending on who kills his beloved because presently they are the two most selfless men.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Last episode really just reinstated how much the show's writing has suffered since they ran out of source material. Dialogue based episodes used to be the show's peak, now they are kind of lame.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What's with the Sansa hate here?! Sansa's definitely not useless or worthless. Tyrion literally commented on how she's still standing and people who underestimated her are dead. Sansa is a victim who became a survivor and learned politics on the way. Sansa's mind and politics literally saved Jon's ass! He'd be long dead(again) if it was for Sansa's alliance with Littlefinger. Sansa is one of the most deserving people to sit on the Iron Throne. She survived Joffrey,Ramsay,Littlefinger and she learned politics and how to lead better without threatening to kill people with Dragons. Sansa hate doesnt make sense. Daenerys-hate still makes sense to me but not Sansa. 

Jon even though is an absolute sweetheart,is a fool. His first instinct is always to sacrifice himself which isn't the true mark of a good leader. Bravery sometimes just for the sake of it is stupidity. I don't mind Jon being the Savior- he always puts others before himself and I love his kind heart for it but he's not the only one who deserves to be the leader. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

No one deserves the throne except for my boy Aegon...not only is he the rightful heir but also the most deserving.

But man if it goes to that worthless Sansa I will loathe the show.

OT: Without Rhaegar and Lyanna there would be no Jon and without Jon there would be no saviour for Westeros. He is almost certainly the prince that was promised or Azor Ahai. It is a toss up between him and Jaimie depending on who kills his beloved because presently they are the two most selfless men.

Jon/Aegon is the most bland, generic character on the show though. Giving the throne to the ultimate Goody Two Shoes as prophesized would be so straightforward, I would hate it. ðŸ˜†

Sansa would have been great if they hadn't botched up her storyline.