sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How come today all of a sudden everyone is behind how much Mishti has changed herself for the relationship? What are the CV's trying to prove with it?? I mean people do change, but how much, and what did Mishti change about herself? If she has changed herself completely, sorry but it's not herself any more. If not today, she will repent a lot.
I have said this time and again, Mishti is not her true self when she is with veer. Is that what Pari and bua we're talking about today? 

And veer, has proved again today that he can easily convince Mishti to do/act /be the way he wants. She easily accepted to handover all the projects to Pari! And he doesn't know about Mishti's pressure for the wedding since she never discussed with her. He is not completely wrong either. Since ruhaan spends more time with the family, he understands them better.

Was all the drama last week only to give some screenspace to veer and show how good a person he is? It's back to square one now, except that ruhaan - Mishti are not at loggerheads any more.

The scene between mishti-bua was much needed. She is confused about her feelings and wanted someone who can comfort her and reassure her that she indeed is right in choosing veer. And she has more character traits of mauli than Kunal. And her parvarish was done by her Popsie who is a gem. 
I wish Mishti spoke about her Popsie too😭

PS: I am so irritated with the way radhika is calling veer daamadji! For heaven's sake, radhika ji, please call him veer. You are the same person who have always been acting at par with the current reality. Her character is being cruelly spoiltπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Isn't it possible the show was establishing and these things were supposed to come out gradually ,wasn't it obvious that Mishti isn't herself with Veer.Even ruhaan noticed today all voiced again ...so what changed it is just being voiced out
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
mishti s biggest fear is turning out to be like her biological father πŸ˜­ poor girl is so haunted by this thought constantly seeking reassurance from everyone that she like mumma πŸ’”  
and i dont like mishti s submissive natur in front of veer 

but c]when it comes to kunal all mishti remember is his betrayal i have never seen him talking affectionately about him 
Edited by Poorabhforever - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think cvs already shown that Mishti has changed herself for Veer in the previous episodes..We can see a completely different Mishti when she is with Veer. But today ppl just said  that in the episode.
pranurosid thumbnail
Even today we can clearly see Mishti's disappointment when Veer decided to handover all the projects to Pari ..But she didn't let her disappointment out
sweetzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Isn't it possible the show was establishing and these things were supposed to come out gradually ,wasn't it obvious that Mishti isn't herself with Veer.Even ruhaan noticed today all voiced again ...so what changed it is just being voiced out

Quite possible, but isn't all this supposed to come out clear before everyone claimed how much Mishti is in love with veer? It's the basic thing right! It's not love if she has changed herself for someone. To a certain extent, yes it is acceptable but not completely. 
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea.. All the info which had speculated n knew frm previous episodes just got voiced out n confirmed.. 
pranurosid thumbnail
S2 mein Radhika's character has changed alot
sweetzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

mishti s biggest fear is turning out to be like her biological father  😭 poor girl is so haunted by this thought constantly seeking reassurance from everyone that she like mumma πŸ’”  

and i dont like mishti s submissive natur in front of veer 

but c]when it comes to kunal all mishti remember is his betrayal i have never seen him talking affectionately about him 

I wish she remembers her Popsie as much as she remembers Kunal. That's more needed
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is MauHaan Princess ❀️,
Popsi -Baby Doll ❀️To Whom Popsi Promised to Be Her Slave   πŸ˜› after Marrying Her Mom ❀️
Ishaan ❀️ki Dil Ka Shona 😭 Who Care for Silent Pain of her Lion King ❀️ .
Pari ki Big Sis πŸ‘ Who Love Her Strong Treat her Bestie πŸ˜› .
Ansh ❀️ ki Momma more Than badi Didi πŸ˜ƒ .
Practical, Strong, Short Tempered, Jump To Conclusion fast Without Holding Patience Much in Most Of Time 😲
Kept Herself issues with in her Want Others To Understand her - It's MauHaan ❀️ Quality But Different in Mishti 😳 .They Understand, Mature about Other Side of Coin and Around the People more Very Selfless And Compassionate Souls πŸ‘ . .

Mishti ❀️ Believes Wat Seen And Hear Directly More Than Other Opinions on Same 😳 She Seen How Popsi ❀️ For Them But Popsi ❀️ Never Allowed/ Shown Wat He Gone Through Always Kept Mishti In Safe Zone Possible Without Affecting Any Of her Child Heart Disturb 😭 Always Assured Her From Every Time Possible 😭 Always Allowed Her Wat She Is 😭 If She Does any Mistakes Or Any Misunderstandings In His Presence /He Aware of Them 😳 Corrects Her it's Wrong πŸ‘ Don't make it in Understanding N Caring Way 😭 by Explaining Things With Patience πŸ‘ ..
Tease Her πŸ˜›Cheer her 😳 .Pamper Her Full shield Her Papa Ishaan ❀️.

Ishaan ❀️ Loved Equal and Pure His Humsafar Mauli ❀️ and Daughter Mishti ❀️ .That I Don't See or Imagine Others Reach to That Extent 😭 ...Wish Mishti Would be Pass a Few Qualities πŸ˜›.

Tum Dono Khush Toh Mein Bhi Khush ❀️ Ishaan 😭 ..Why Mishti Don't Have Fbs of Popsi ❀️ Till 😲 I don't mind to Hate her For it 😑 . πŸ˜‰ .Which Strictly not Relatable Aspect ...

Why Man Why She is Like that πŸ˜› who should Compromise 😳 If she is unable to herself with her Partner Just cancel the Match πŸ‘ which never be issue of her Mom case πŸ˜› .Why Assurance πŸ˜› If She Change her Own Personality to secure Relation ⭐️ . Be Value your self mishti πŸ˜› Who Supposed to be MauLi ❀️ Chavi ❀️ And Remember Popsi ❀️ Papa ...