screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
does anyone know who are Vansh's parents???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vansh is devina's second daughter son...
I don't remember her name ...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanaya28

Vansh is devina's second daughter son...

I don't remember her name ...

Yes Shanaya Vansh is Siddhi/sid's son.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing was said or shown about Vansh's father.
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vansh is so cute ... I just love his character and him ... 
One thing I like very much is whenever Akhira shows affection to Mishri or hug her they always do the same with Vansh also if he is around. These are the facts I always like about MHB. They might miss big points and show illogical / irrelevant tracks but they shows very natural and loving emotions and positive actions.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bonai

Vansh is so cute ... I just love his character and him ... 

One thing I like very much is whenever Akhira shows affection to Mishri or hug her they always do the same with Vansh also if he is around. These are the facts I always like about MHB. They might miss big points and show illogical / irrelevant tracks but they shows very natural and loving emotions and positive actions.

Yes... No doubt Vansh is just too cute. And he is a rock solid support for Mishri and also Ira. It's so heartening to see such a little kid so sure of himself and his dicisions. He has a definite opinion about people(be it Ira or Kun nika) and that is unflinching. His opinions and judgement are never affected by situations,, so unlike Akhilesh , who keeps shifting sides like a thali ka baingan.

Vansh is naturally attracted towards Ira, who is like a mother figure to him as well. As Bahadur, she would always be protective towards both Mishri and Vansh. And he reciprocates that love and care. 

In the last episode, he tries to pass on his French fries to Ira at the breakfast table. I found it so sweet and so sensitive. 
Truly, these small touches make us stick to MHB even though the current story is so bakwaas.