rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends an imaginary stryline
After kanak finds in the paper about Aditya's photo and massisa is connected vth aditiya till now she informs Uma but after hearing this Uma's anger got increased and he calls everyone and informs that from now on any housemembers shouldn't have any relation with Kanak as she lies even after knowing how massisa did for this house and how she brought up Uma,suman,shiv and take care of massa with great care even not caring about Aditya's loss so from now on kanak should not be here she should go to puskhar as she often humiliate massisa and her love towards family so Uma himself bags kanak's each and every stuff along with kanak misthan bandhar papers and pull her along with him even shiv and suman try to stop him he never listen and kanak try a lot by saying trust me once i vl never talk anything about this please listen to me once but Uma in rage of anger pulls her to the busstand and drops her and says her to leave from me forever kanak cries like anything uma try to understand me once but uma says from now there is no relation between you and me neither love nor hate and leaves from there.Kanak cries a lot but as its night time it seems little bit feary over there kanak feels little bit scary and nervous but all uma's words echoes in her mind suddenly a theif will take kanak's handbag and runs from there kanak starts to chase him but unfortunately concentrating on thief kanak met with accident kanak shouts Uma.Uma on returning home and says everyone no one  should speak a single word about kanak and apologise to massisa how kanak created a mess about her massisa feels happy and uma goes to his room but he feels much more restless about kanak and her memories but his anger overcomes them meanwhile massisa enters and add ghee to uma's anger saying kanak's worst behaviour how she is selfish for shop and stayed in this house how she make fake relationship wth all in house.Later its shown kanak in hospital with mask over face and vth severe injury over head.

Friends just suggest me should i continue this story line or its boring or spoiling the original show plz post ur suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Raji. Always welcome for kanum's ss. 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S_ami

Interesting Raji. Always welcome for kanum's ss. 

Thank u dear will continue with happiness๐Ÿ˜›
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes please continue this Raji!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I give my full encouragement!! 
rajiraji14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Yes please continue this Raji!!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I give my full encouragement!! 

Thank u so much jasleen ๐Ÿ˜›
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Ok my dear friends continuing my stryline
As its shown in hospital kanak with mask and injury over head an operation theatre scenario is shown some surgery going on here Uma is shown infront of shivji idol doing aarthi but his hand got burnt suddenly and his aarti plate falls off which never happened before so he got much more tensed and rushes to busstand with heavy heart on way thinking his harsh words used against kanak and her crying face ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญon reaching bus stand he searches everywhere but couldn't find her till morning he searches then reach home with full of stress there massisa ask where u have been since from night he didn't answer her and stand with sad face massisa says Uma always stands for his words so dont worry about her as she didnt even worry about anyone and left happily to pushkar when u left her after all her mistake u make her to stay here but she didnt understand u and our family previlage and lies to u always and ready to seperate u from me so u punished her this is right be strong in ur decision as u are a courage man behave like man who stands for dharam never or no one can break dharam from you Uma.After hearing massisa's words Uma i vl never bother for anyone who breaks my dharam saying this Uma leaves from there but looks sad.Meanwhile pushkar is shown where all routine goes on bhabho usual doing aarti to thulsi plant saras joins her vansh usual speak rudely to saras but bhabho looks tensed seeking something is not good to her and ask ved to call ladno to enquire about kanak but ved consoles her saying just yesterday he met kanak in temple and she looks fine but after hearing this even bhabho agreed to ved vth half mind and ved leaves.Uma is at dinning table and palomi serves breakfast with cunning smile but Uma never looked at her he remembers Kanak's jokes while having breakfast all sweet memories came to his mind he smiles but thinking its just memory his smile vanishes suddenly he got up and left everyone looks at him suman and shiv sadly sees him.Then after few hours Uma thought of calling puskar to enquire about kanak as he have some inner disturbed thoughts so he took phone receiver but suddenly massisa calls Uma and he goes without ringing ๐Ÿ˜•.
Then after two days 
Its shown Uma is reading newspaper while reading he had a thought why no one from pushkar calls him becoz vansh vl take revenge as kanak is sent back to pushkar but y no one reacted over this big issue this disturbs Uma and meanwhile in pushkar bhabho got some nightmares as kanak is hospitalised and struggling for life so she thought of calling ladno both Uma and bhabho try at same time so call not connected seems busy massisa says she they are busy vth their routine but uma u only looks worried and tensed about her she never bothered about u or our family so u too start ur new life never turn back to ur past on hearing this Uma leaves.phone rings again payal attends call and greets bhabho and bhabho blesses her and ask about everyone then she ask about kanak sametime payal ask about kanak this shocks both of them then payal cries and narrates everything to bhabho.Bhabho shouts kanak and fall off everyone reaches there bhabho seems to be unconsious meanwhile payal reaches to Uma and cries like anything everyone came there massisa consoles payal and ask whathappens payal with cry says kanak didn't reach pushkar all got shocked and Uma feels so disheartened.In pushkar vansh and ved around bhabho ask her what happened again again bhabho with tears never reply anything suddenly vansh takes kanak name if she is here everything would b fine bhabho replies kanak is lost all got shocked vansh shouts what ved and saras ask bhabho plz say what happened to kanak.Bhabho narrates everthing what happened before two days and kanak didn't reach here everyone got lost and vansh shouts kanak and says he vl not leave Uma if anything happens to kanak ved says its not of Uma now its for kanak lets search kanak first bhabho says i got kanak after lot of years so i need my pyari kanak plz bring her back ved calls ladno police station and ask them to enquire as he vl file official complaint and here Uma leaves home hurriedly where massisa shouts Uma uma he leaves without listening...
Guys how is it so far plz reply me any suggestion can reply freely

Edited by rajiraji14 - 5 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Continuing stry line guys
Ved and vansh searches here and there vansh call few of kanak's friends and enquire about her here Uma restlessly searches kanak asking ppls in ladno bus stand and nearby areas as of no use thy couldn't find any single clue about kanak in search two more days passed away.After 2 days Uma stands before shivji idol and praying for kanak ecen shiv and suman joins them meanwhile in pushkar ved got a call and shouts what ved along vth whole family reaches ladno to Uma's house where already few police officers are shown there Uma and whole family where present one of the officer shows kanak's handbag and says this found near a clif outside the city so that means kanak may commit sucide but since the cliff is too high finding body overthere is difficult bt v are trying our best on hearing this Uma shouts no this couldn't happen bhabho sits down all got shocked vansh and ved got shattered.After few minutes vansh goes before Uma usually he gets angry but this time vansh cries and kneels before Uma aand says i did everything y did u punish my sister for my wrong doings punish me and give back my sister vansh cries like anything saras to kneel down and try to console vansh on seeing saras vansh got up and says see here is ur sister i am giving her back to u now u give back my sister to me i love her a lot plz give back her to me saying this vansh holds Uma's collar and shouts ved too cries payal sees this but couldn't do anything she too cries finally officer says since official complaint has been filled its time to arrest Uma for enquiry as it is considered as sucide case as of now this further shocks everyone palomi got much more shocked and thinks whre kanak is here i am not happy when she is not here that time too same and show her face when officer says plz comr vth us to Uma massisa stops the officer and says one minute she leaves from there everyone looks shocked once again after few sec massisa came and shows a paper and says this written by kanak if something happens to her neither this family nor Uma is responsiblr for that after hearing and seeing this rathi's got more shocked officials read that says sry to ved and leaves ths further increases vansh's angry he holds Uma's collar so u purposely did this right finally u planned and killed my sister for this only u speak to her sweetly and took her from pushkar u took revenge on my sister for everything right Uma shocked face is shown ved tries to interfere but vansh shouts no bhai today i have to speak when kanak left from pushkar we couldn't speak today i have to vansh turns to bhabho and says for this only i said not to send kanak but u send her now see what we got we lost her bjabho we lost her forever vansh cries like anything ved too before bhabho Uma suddenly leaves to massa's room and shouts saying i did adharam i didn't believr my life i thrown her outside the house in left her in midway i did all wrong things so this is time for punishment i punish kanak who is not real culprit now its time for punishing real culprit that is me massa cries but couldn't speak where kanak is not there i should not be here i should die i will fall from same cliff where i lost kanak on saying this Uma shouts kanak on yeaeing whole family got shocked massa rings bell continuously trying to stop Uma but in vain finally Bhabho shouts Uma shankar and says come to ur sense bhabho says this for everyone kanak is sooraj and sandhiya's daughter so she vl never take this kind of foolish decision in any situation of her life she vl fight for her life but never choose this path so whoever believes or not i have full faith in kanak she is alive but have some trouble for sure on hearing this all got somewhat relieved bhabho turns to Uma and says now its ur duty to bring her back and promise me Uma promise to bhabho i vl bring kanak back in next ten days if i couldn't then no one can change my decision and Uma  takes bhabho's blessing and leaves without turning to massisa this leaves her shocked finally bhabho says to ved and vansh now its time for us to leave from here and search for kanak saras follows them vansh stops her bhabho shouts vansh but vansh says sry buabho this time i won't listen to u if i see saras then i vl hurt her more so its safe both to stay apart still we find kanak so let saras be here bhabho try to say something but saras stops and says i agree to vansh thy leave saras stands sadly payal and suman took her to her room.Uma is shown searching kanak here and there finally Uma reaches that accident dpot where his car got punctured gabbasa says u rest for few minutes i vl get the car ready while uma gets down he feels weird and restless he hears few ppls over a tea shop speaking about accident he moves towards them but gabassa saus car is ready so he left here vansh and ved too searching for kanak enquiring bus conductors but all goes in vain.
6 days after accident night time Uma restlessly roaming in room where massisa enters vth food uma says he is not hunger massisa says u should respect u should follow dharam uma says now my dharam is to find my wife nothing more than that not my profession not my hunger anything else and leaves this further shocks massisa how can this uma talk against my words how this happening i should change all this.ved plans to give add in newspaper.
Hospital is shown where doctor says to nurse if this pt is in coma for next 24 hrs it should b consider as permanent coma so take care of pt and kanak is shown at night uma thinks much more of kanak memories palomi enters vth milk and says umasha atleast have milk uma says no need for this palomi leaves sadly this uma starts to sleep in hospital suddenly kanak shouts uma and got up here uma shouts kanak and get up and thinks some nightmares there nurse rushes to call dr.
After 9 days
Uma prays before shivji's idol this is my last day if i didn't reach kanak today then i vl die for sure while performing aarthi he sees that accident place comes in his mind so he thought of visting it again massisa comes vth prasad and tries to speak to him but he leaves taking massisa blessing this irritates her further.
Uma reaches accident place and reaches to nearby tree where he founds kanak's anklet he got shocked and that day hr hears about accident so he want to that tea stall and enquires about that incident that happened before 15days he says some young lady while chasing a thief got accident and admitted in some hospital uma asks which hospital he thinks fr few minutes and name that rembering the ambulance and uma finally reached the hospital he calls home suman picks call and says is it surprisingly.meanwhile ved receives a call and says what??????
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Raji. If they brought such turns it would have increased our show's trp. Nice looking forward .
rajiraji14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S_ami

Interesting Raji. If they brought such turns it would have increased our show's trp. Nice looking forward .

Ami dear u r really supporting me more thank you so much becoz i am trting this imaginary part for frst time thank you so so much๐Ÿ˜Š
rajiraji14 thumbnail
Continuing my stry line friends
Starts vth massisa,suman,shiv and saras  along vth gabassa reaching hospital and ved vansh,bhabho and bhabhasa too reach hospital ved enquires receptionalist about kanak showing her photo she says room no.114 all reaches there and shocked to see Uma Vansh got angry and says so you came here too to ruin my sister's life already you done much now leave from here vth ur family if not you wont yhink what vl happen ved stops vansh but Uma still i didnt meet kanak once i vl never leave from here and he narrates to bhabho how he reached here by searching that accident spot and her anklet and reached here just for kanak and her well being.ved says through police frnds thy reached here.
Nurse informs Dr.wants to meet before seeing the pt all goes to Dr's cabin before anyone speaks Dr asks who is Mr.Uma all are surprised to hear this Uma says i am Dr.Uma and kanak's husband but how come u know my name since we didnt meet before did kanak says.Dr explains the accident incident saying on the way rerurning from ladno temple i saw a young gril got into accident while chasing a thief and when i saw her severely injured and no one knows her around there so i took her to my hospital and treated as its my duty and after eventhough she crossed her tough phase she remaind in come for next 6 days and finally she recovered by shouting a name and that is Uma all are surprised hearing this and Dr says by this way i know this name.Then Uma asks so why for next 9 days she didnt return home or contacted any of us.vansh says becoz of you and ur  worst behaviour and says leave from here Dr says plz listen to me all keeps quiet and Dr says after that we asked Uma she couldnt remember and we asked who is she she didnt answer and remains confused from that we came to conclusion she lost her memory so we couldnt find any details abt her family and waited for few days but that worsens her condition so finally we thought filling complaint in ladno police station and finally we got good result finding you ppls and kanak knows she is married as she has mangalsutra.Dr further adds we give her sleeping doses to reduce her stress if she thinks more she may turn again to coma.Think if we forget something and search for it when we couldnt find hw we react how do we get irritated it happens just for a thing in same way she lost her memory so how will she feel so only sweet memories can bring her back if she is remembered vth bad memories then we could loss her forever.vansh says her worst memory is her marr so Mr.Uma dont create any scene and leave from here with ur family plz i need my sister.Uma couldnt speak a single word and remains silent vth sad face massisa tries to speak but Uma stops saying first lets see kanak without seeing her i vl never move from here. Nurse enter and says pt woke up and all reaches and sees kanak.
Kanak sits up in bed with juice in her hand bhabho goes near kanak and hold her hand but kanak got scary and moves back all got shocked ved and vansh come closer and kanak moves away from bed they called her beghana no response from kanak shiv comes closer and called her come bhabhisha i missed u lot kanak looks confused but shiv's gesture and his kidishness bring smile and shiv holds kanak's hand.
Finally kanak asks who is she and who all are here.All got shocked bhabho goes near kanak and make her sit in bed nd says i am your bhabho and they are your brothers and your name is kanak.kanak looks at ved and vansh thy smile vth teary eyes then kanak asks who is Uma all are shocked vansh says nothing but ved controls vansh by holding his shoulder. Uma comes forward and says i am Uma kanak asks whom i am to you before vansh speaks Uma says u are my wife we got married and you are wearing mangalsutra in my name.kanak looks confused and sees her mangalsutra.kanak asks so my name is kanak bhabho says yes then she ask where is my parents all again got shocked bhabho with tears replied they died in your young age and narrate about her mom and dad but after hearing that death news kanak falls unconsious nurse calls Dr Uma tries to check pulse but vansh didnt allow him and pushes him Dr reaches and checks and ask what happened ved narrated it Dr says not to get tensed becoz when she tries to remember and hears shocking news this happens so better share only sweet memories to her.
Then Dr says let her rest for few hrs.All left outside Uma sadly leaves after few sec ved goes to Uma and says plz leave from here if not due to vansh anger she vl come to know all things and we may loss her forever.Uma goes to bhabho and hold her and begs let md meet kanak once and leave from her forever i wish only her good well being i vl never disturb just i vl ask her to forgive me vansh holds Uma's collar and says lets stop all this drama never try to create any scene before kanak already you did lot now its time to over this bhabho tries to speak but vansh already i respected ur words and lost kanak now not again plz bhabho now i wont listen to anyone and pushes Uma back. Massisa says its enough Uma didnt do anything purposefully just all happened due to our time why all are blaming Uma for this before some one speaks Uma says i am responaible for all massisa now i should correct it and i vl kanak back its my promise.vansh says plz stop all ur melodrama and leave from here. Uma and vansh arguees ved too says plz leave bhabho holds her hand before Uma snd asks plz leave my kanak.Uma got shocked and looks sadly at bhabho then suddenly nurse comes out and says kanak got up all are happy and she adds pt wants to meet Uma smile vanishes from everyone vansh says no but bhabho says its kanak's wish so no more words.massisa got shocked.Uma wipes his face and enters the room there kanak stands near window and sunrays falls over her face Uma from back folds his hand before kanak's eyes so rays doesnt fall same that happens during kanak's grihaprivesh and she turns back and sees Uma a cute eyelock is shown then Uma in husky voice ask how are you kanak hesitantly replies fine.
Then he asks to sit down in chair and he sits in nearby chair.kanak asks so we got married Uma nods kanak asks do we have any kids Uma says no we got married last shivrathiri only 7 months completed kanak says okay.Kanak ask is our marr arranged or love marr.Uma after few sechesitantly  replied love marr.kanak again says okay before she asks next question Dr.enters and asks kanak are you ready to go home kanak happily says yes and Dr.says dont forget ur medicine kanak nods.
Outside vansh says to bhabho this time whatever happens i wont send kanak vth Uma and asks bhabho plz dont send her i need my sister evrn ved supports this on hearing this massisa feels happy and relived but didnt show it.saras comes near vansh but he moves away and saras cries.
Later kanak is with bhabho and ved and vansh says so shall we go home noe begana kanak nods bhabho holds kanak's hand and goes near car and ask where is Uma,vansh says now we are not going to Uma's home we are going to pushkar to our home.Kanak says i am married so i should go vth Uma this angers Vansh but ved controls it bhabho says now only You camd out of coma so Uma ask you to rest in ur mayaaka for some days.Kanak looks confused but agrees then suddenly dhe ask can i once meet Uma before we start Vansh says no but bhsbho says okay Kanak goes to Uma he feels sad but smiles for Kanak snd asks do u have any issues if i come vth you he replies no and shiv says we are happy if u come vth us we all love you lot bhabhisha.Then why you are sending me to my mayaaka Uma hesitantly replies just to take rest kanak replies i dont need any rest see me i am completely fine take me along vth you na and kanak sees Uma.Uma couldnt reply anything and says yes.Kanak says i vl inform them and come back she happily runs to bhabho and like stranger she calls bhabho i am going vth Uma and he has no problem and he vl take care of me this shocks all and Uma  reaches there and hold his hand before bhabho and says i vl take complete care anf i promise nothing vl harm my kanak anymore. Bhabho vth half mind seeing kanak's smile face and no way to stop kanak says okay.ved and vansh remsins silent again.They both took bhabho's blessing and leaves.Massisa says Uma but before that Uma now kansk is our full responsibility.
In car kanak sits between Uma and massisa in back seat gabbasa drives the car.shiv,suman and saras in another car.Kanak looks sad Uma asks what happened just now You are happy even massisa says the same.Kanak says no i dont remember anyone or anything so if someone speaks to me i dont knoe how to react to it.Uma says no one vl take that all vl understand you soon you vl get ur memory back.Ksnak says ok suddenly due to speed breaker kanak falls over Uma and they have cute eyelock massisa fumes but smiles seeing kanak.
On reaching home payal comes vth aarti shiv says bhabhidha is back.Payal address jiji kanak says jijii???? Palomi who stands near Payal asks what this new drama for.Uma in angry tone no even a single word against kanak.Kanak got scared and sees Uma.Uma notices this and come to sense and says nothing lets go in and hold kanak hand in hand before kanak ask something Uma says lets meet an important person my mom Kanak nods.They go to massa room and took her blessing massa smiles on seeing Kanak.Kanak hesitantly ask what happens to her this shocks massa and her smile vanishes Uma says lets discuss this later.Then Uma says kanak now its time to take rest as we travelled long way.Kanak says but i took rest for last 15 days i want ask you something.Uma says u vl be here after your few hrs of rest i vl answer all ur questions Kanak says but then agrees.Uma takes kanak to room and make lie on bed and after Kanak sleeps slowly he got up but Kanak's duppatta stucks to Uma's bracelet he takes that says our relationship never ends vth a cute smile seeing kanak and leaves from.Meanwhile saras narrates everything to payal and palomi.
Uma comes to main room all are present over there.Massisa saysUma you took wrong decision i agree you feel guilty but already you and our family is blamed for everything that happens due to fate now Kanak is already sick if something happens due to her sickness we will be blamed.Uma says massisa all this happens becoz i never trust my wife may be it against you i should listen to her once and corrected but i pulled her out its adharm massisa so now its my responsibility to bring her back i will not step from this.I understood how much Kanak loves me and even in this situation after forgetting everyone,everything and even her name she remembers my name.So now its my turn to show my full love and bring her back and its my duty too.shiv,suman,payal and saras are happy where massisa and palomi fumes in anger but massisa smiles and says okay i support your decision Uma smiles and says from now on not even a single word or behaviour that makes kanak feel bad or irritate her all nods and agrees no one should disturb her all nods.suddenly Kanak screams all rushes and shocked to see kanak's crying face...
Frnds plz comment how is this and any suggestion should i continue further...