•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
always thought and wanted shrenu-zain to be paired up , but the new promos suggest differently , zain imam calls jhanvi, bhabi .  in the new promo when tina's character was talking to jhanvi   , zain imam was shown , so guess tina ann philip is playing zain's wife , it is a fresh pairing , i think they would make for a nice onscreen couple 
it's tanvi who is going to play zain's wife 
So disappointed that shrenu and zain are not a couple.. I will still look forward to Devar-Bhabhi equation. 
she also rocks the stage alone. I find her first negative role more interesting. 😉
Her role isn't romantic in this. The romance, I think, will be played out by Zain and whoever plays opposite him.
Exactly I was so disappointed that Zain Shrenu aren't paired together .
Just this and half of my excitement is already gone lol but guess the storyline was such that they couldn't play lovers ðŸ˜”
Tina is also not going to be paired opposite zain who is playing kabir. Her character's marriage will be fixed with him but he will go on to marry a widow who has a son from her previous marriage. It seem's jhanvi would want her sister to marry kabir as part of her plan against the mittals but this will flop with his marriage to that widow played by tanvi dogra. Anyways, when it was first announced that shrenu will be in the same show that zain is going to be playing the lead during the initial announcement of it being called anandam to be aired on star plus I also got excited thinking she'll be playing his love interest, but now I am so beyond disappointed. Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by sammy17

Tina is also not going to be paired opposite zain who is playing kabir. Her character's marriage will be fixed with him but he will go on to marry a widow who has a son from her previous marriage. It seem's jhanvi would want her sister to marry kabir as part of her plan against the mittals but this will flop with his marriage to that widow played by tanvi dogra. Anyways, when it was first announced that shrenu will be in the same show that zain is going to be playing the lead during the initial announcement of it being called anandam to be aired on star plus I also got excited thinking she'll be playing his love interest, but now I am so beyond disappointed. 
Completely agree with you!  
Originally posted by sammy17

Tina is also not going to be paired opposite zain who is playing kabir. Her character's marriage will be fixed with him but he will go on to marry a widow who has a son from her previous marriage. It seem's jhanvi would want her sister to marry kabir as part of her plan against the mittals but this will flop with his marriage to that widow played by tanvi dogra. Anyways, when it was first announced that shrenu will be in the same show that zain is going to be playing the lead during the initial announcement of it being called anandam to be aired on star plus I also got excited thinking she'll be playing his love interest, but now I am so beyond disappointed. 

I know ðŸ¥±