New..nothing it seems

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So I seem to be sounding like a spoil sport as far as kkb is concern..well I am!!!my disappointment knows no bounds..as per latest promotions pragya is knocked down yet again apparently by a plot to injure one daughter via the other which instead hurt her mother...so really what's new..abhi still blame pragya. Constant hit and miss where they are concerned and there is a female entity in the house who apparently was hired to take care of the twin that lives with abhi..seems she has more on her mind
.the story is just nothing interested..and alia and Purab apparently married and raising sunny as their son..disha seem to have suffered the same fate as bulb ultimate or pragya banished...oh writers ..oh writers  all I can say is duh..oh and have you noticed trps are tops hmmm..? A lot of them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Ann.i was expecting this hit and miss thing ..that is what gained that high trp ...But like expected nothing worth watching 😡 KKB is dead and nothing can bring it back .they distroyed every caracter and the story is same everytime ...they added new caracters who brought some new viewers but that won't last too long because of writers who fails to bring something new,fresh and entertaining .i stopped watching during Tanu long long pregnancy track and gave it a try again with 7 years leap..but i stopped watching soon tired of same Taliya and Nikhil crap..and now i am glad i stopped waisting my time.Thanks Ann for your update because i finally gave up Waiting the old KKB charm to come back.I hope this show will end soon and Our Tisha to come with new shows worth watching.