Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Kshitij will turn positive?

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kshitij was affected by Arya's pain, so maybe the makers will slowly turn him positive.
But I don't want him to turn positive, that too for the love of a girl 😕. I was enjoying his completely negative character. I wanted him to remain an evil villain till the end, who is impossible to defeat. 

I wanted Kshitij's track to have a mysterious ending where the Aggarwals think that they have finally got rid of Kshitij (like got him arrested), but Kshitij escapes warning the Aggarwals that he will come back again to destroy them. That would have been a lot better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Well I don't mind him turning positive but not due to someone's love ðŸ˜•
They could show kshitej having a soft corner for his mom sahil n his family coz the scene with bari amma was v touching they showed his pain along with his anger... he will surely melt after watching bari amma's love for him that she even sidelined sahil to hear Maa from him... 
I hope they end his character without butchering kshitej ðŸ¤¢
unicorn1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Well I don't mind him turning positive but not due to someone's love ðŸ˜•

They could show kshitej having a soft corner for his mom sahil n his family coz the scene with bari amma was v touching they showed his pain along with his anger... he will surely melt after watching bari amma's love for him that she even sidelined sahil to hear Maa from him... 
I hope they end his character without butchering kshitej ðŸ¤¢

Yes, that would make more sense if he turns positive for his mom and brother. 
Also, it would be great if the makers show the pain in Kshitij's character if they want to give him a positive end. Otherwise it may seem odd.