Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think now it will be over in 2 episodes 
Max789 thumbnail
I don't  want palak to get scolded by everyone like that I want palak to be loved by everyone she had enough . Mamta can't speak just once . If Geeta would be here she wouldn't let this happen to palak she loves palak ,she respects palak ,she trusts palak that's y she left Ritwik with her I hope Geeta comes back and solves the problem .Mamta won't do anything . Mamta always lost in handling these topics and make the family understand that palak is good where as Geeta just blurt out all the insecurities VP and how they are effecting Ritwik and took a stand for palak . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was completely a boring episode. ðŸ¤”
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everytime why she has to become jhansi ki Rani for this family ..now there are ppl who believe n trust her too she cud have taken they're help or at least kept them in the loop such horribly written script & wat was the need to for that party only they were there found that so foolish ...the CVS really fooled us with S2 ..😡
Max789 thumbnail
I think next week is the finale ??? What do you think ???
Emerald_18 thumbnail
They rather put an end to this crap it's so predictable nothing new is this season 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kiss ne haha 40 episodes Hain?
Iss week pe khatam karo yaar

Nahi chahiye yeh gold digger ka drama
Emerald_18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Kiss ne haha 40 episodes Hain?

Iss week pe khatam karo yaar

Nahi chahiye yeh gold digger ka drama

Exactly phir se back to sq 1 
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I keep seeing a lot of comments about how Palak made Rithwik lose trust again. My stance on this is, when two people are deeply in love, trust should be a natural part of that love. One partner should not have the responsibility of giving reasons to the other partner to trust them, the trust should just be there.

In Rithwik's case, even since the beginning of S1, he never could trust her and has had several separations and fights because of his trust issues. For Palak, love and trust are meant to go hand in hand, else she would not have married a man who had 339 flings before her and was a certified playboy. 

I had actually expected and hoped that Season 2 would showcase this very important aspect of love ... the turnaround should have shown Rithwik organically finding his own way back to solve for his chronic trust issues, and his remedies should not be dependent on Palak's actions. His love for her should be organic enough to show the path.

Instead they show a series of detective episodes and "Noons bachao andolan ðŸ˜¡

I remember seeing this Pakistani serial once "Humsafar" by Fawad and Mahira Khan... where the leads were madly in love and were separated because the woman was accused of infidelity and the man had trust issues. What I really liked about the serial was that by the end of it, the hero found his own way back to the heroine and realized that two people can't blame each other for the same reason and be right about it, at least one of them has to be wrong, and if no one claims guilt, then there has to be more to the story than what meets the eye. The heroine did not have to go out of her way with different detective activities to prove herself right and regain trust.