Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha

***Vaidehi Farewell Party***

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

As we all know that Vaidehi is finished..so I decided to do a Farewell party for all the members of our forum...in here u will share all ur momentss like u made new friendzz, there is a like a dicussion after each episodee 😛 😃

We would like to say special thanks to all the updaters who posted updates forr us and videos alsoo..heres the list of them

Masti aka Anu--- for providing regular updates for us 👏

nandipandi15 aka Nadia & sometimes Shakstar aka Shakil--- for providing us the highlights of every episode 👏

bsmartguy--- for provding her us with the videos...he did a superbb jobbb 👏

All the members who made this forum so active..i would like to thank all the members....keep it upp...Vaidehiii ROCKSS as alwayzzzzzzz 👏

Letzz get startedd....postt all the moments..andd enjoyy it with ur friendzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😛 😃 😊

Luv Ayesha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i luvv the moments with aryan n vaidehi togetherrr
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miss5stars

i luvv the moments with aryan n vaidehi togetherrr

yep.😉

ClassE thumbnail
Yay! Party!!! I am always ready! 😃 😆
**crazii_me** thumbnail
woohoo...a partyyyyyyyyyy.... 😃
arjun4u thumbnail
i loved every bit of the serial...but the high point was the entry of Bhairavi, she totally rocked, she essayed that role so well...she was simply awesome 👏
mermaid_QT thumbnail
I always liked the serial. For me, Neel's entry gave new meaning to Vaidehi's life. They shared amazing chemistry and I totally enjoyed their journey together as strangers, friends and then husband wife.
I also adored all the scenes between Seeta & Vaidehi. I loved Maya and her very real role in the household.
Aryan's blind faith in his father was steadfast and very believable as well. Bhoomija & Maithili also got a good role. I always felt that Janaki's character was a little half-baked, but after Vaidehi turned into Bhairavi, even Janaki got her justice.
It was a great show.

I also am thankful to anu,nadia & the other updaters and the videobies.
I am very thankful to everyone in our Vaidehi forum family for letting me speak out here and enjoy Golden Member award 😳 I love to to share with ppl I grew close to, nadia, arjun & aman, along with BB, wish I knew better.   I met so many of you young gals! Only in the last episode, when Aryan looked breathtakingly cute, I felt your pain 😆 😆

Last, but not the least,me being a grown up, mark my words.. When you are married and living happily with your husband, you'll be glad to have Neel rather than Aryan 😃
Vaidehi forum rocks. Ayesha, this is a wonderful thread   👏 👏 . Let us keep visiting the forum and keeping it alive. JJKN ended over a year ago, but see how alive and kicking it still is 👏 👏 . Let us try that for Pallavi Kulkarni, Manav Gohil, Sachin & above all, Aruna Irani and her entire crew who gave us a truly sensible show 👏 👏 👏

qt diEdited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i havent seen this serial from the first eposide but i still watched in here coz u wonderful people kept posting the vidoes and update links. i simply luved and i still love vaidehi. i luv aryan with vaidehi and at nearly end of the show i kinda start liking akash too 😳 .

soo i would simply say i luved it
naughty_nez1 thumbnail
did sum1 just say a party rock on
arjun4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

I always liked the serial. For me, Neel's entry gave new meaning to Vaidehi's life. They shared amazing chemistry and I totally enjoyed their journey together as strangers, friends and then husband wife.
I also adored all the scenes between Seeta & Vaidehi. I loved Maya and her very real role in the household.
Aryan's blind faith in his father was steadfast and very believable as well. Bhoomija & Maithili also got a good role. I always felt that Janaki's character was a little half-baked, but after Vaidehi turned into Bhairavi, even Janaki got her justice.
It was a great show.

I also am thankful to anu,nadia & the other updaters and the videobies.
I am very thankful to everyone in our Vaidehi forum family for letting me speak out here and enjoy Golden Member award 😳 I love to to share with ppl I grew close to, nadia, arjun & aman, along with BB, wish I knew better.   I met so many of you young gals! Only in the last episode, when Aryan looked breathtakingly cute, I felt your pain 😆 😆

Last, but not the least,me being a grown up, mark my words.. When you are married and living happily with your husband, you'll be glad to have Neel rather than Aryan 😃
Vaidehi forum rocks. Ayesha, this is a wonderful thread   👏 👏 . Let us keep visiting the forum and keeping it alive. JJKN ended over a year ago, but see how alive and kicking it still is 👏 👏 . Let us try that for Pallavi Kulkarni, Manav Gohil, Sachin & above all, Aruna Irani and her entire crew who gave us a truly sensible show 👏 👏 👏

qt di

hey qt di, i'm seeing u after a while. even classe di has disappeared.

i came to this forum looking for pallavi kulkarni and i'm leaving with a lot more than i expected. i made some really great friends and most of all i got two wonderful elder sisters (qt and classe di) and a bunch of little sisters. i feel so lucky 😊😊