•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi all, 
I am new to this forum.  I have not been following this show from the start but began to watch that only when it came to writing the ffs. Soumya had a sad life like Gopi bahu but the only consolation for her is Nimmi, Surbhi, and Harman. When her husband and her in-laws got to know that she is a kinnar, it took time for them to accept her but it was Harman who accepted her first. She had won the hearts of Preeto, Ravee, and Harak Singh, which made them accept her. Varun, Sukha, and Chadda want to win the case by hook or by crook. When they got to know that they are going to lose the case, the resorted to all these bullshit things like giving the child for adoption,  kidnapping, and the shock treatment to Soumya and making her lose her mental stability.  They want to win the case by hook or by crook. I request the CVS to end this track with giving Soham to Harman and Soumya to end the show. Varun is pathetic. Chadda is irritating. 
Posted: 4 years ago
i am not watching the show.i know the track only through u.but if the depressing track is dragging they should end it n move on to the next track.