I want My wife back... KalMa TS Last Part (A) on pg 5 and Teaser for t

Posted: 5 years ago

HELLO GUYS THIS ME MALIKA I COME AGAIN WITH NEW TWO SHOT STORY ON MY LOVELY COUPLE KALMA AND SEHREEM... I'M SORRY GUYS FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR MY PREVIOUS STORY, I CAN'T ABLE TO FIND ANY IDEA TO CONTINUE... BUT DON'T WORRY I'M STILL WORKING ON IT... TILL THEN PLZ READ MY TS AND BEAR WITH ME... I HAVE WRITED WHAT I WANT TO SEE ON THE SHOW, SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES... PLZ DO COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS... I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY READING... 😳

Atul forcefully takes Kalyani with Him... "Kalyani come with me, we will stay somewhere else but not with this Deshmukh family i will break all relationships with them, from now on i don't have any family, my family is my daughter Kalyani while everyone who is present there looks on being shocked by Atul's words... Kalyani tries to convince her father saying... "No Papa i can't leave my family, my husband and my Moksh... Moksh is my life, plz Papa don't do this on which Atul looks at Kalyani being angry and shaking her as if trying to make her come back to the reality and says... "Which family are you talking about? Which husband?... the family which get you married to a man who is 10 years older than you and did not asked your permission, you yourself child now how can they just ignored this and make you take responsibility of wife and child...And Malhar?...Atul turns at Malhar and asks... Why you married my daughter? She is a child, how can you do this, I respected you thinking you will be a good brother to Kalyani and take care of her when you come to the jail for meeting, i hoped when I'm in jail there is Anupriya and you who will look after her and support her but, You forcefully married her just for to take revenge for crimes she didn't even committed Malhar looks on feeling guilty and again keeps his head down feeling shame on himself for ruining life of innocent girl.. not only Malhar but every Member of Deshmukh family feels guilty and didn't utter a word...You all think that i will not come to know what was happening here with my daughter's life, how she suffered because of betrayal by side of Atharv and Sampada... "I accept that I am not perfect person and me too ruined Anupriya's life by marrying her without my wish, and responsible for ruined life of my daughter and Anupriya is none other than you! Ao Saheb!.. AS looks at Atul, her eyes showing that every words of Atul was truth and accepts her mistake lowering her head and stays silent...Atul comes to Anupriya and holding his both hands together and asks for forgiveness... "Anupriya plz forgive me for my betrayal on my side toward you, and on AS side, because of mistake of my family you suffered too much in your life, I ruined your life, all because of AS's selfishness, she forced me to marry you because she made accident and killed Malhar's Maai, after that she was scared of going to jail so she come to your brother Keshav and make deal with him saying if he takes blame on his head she will make you her daughter in law of the Deshmukh family and promised him that they will give you all respect of Bahu in our house by making you my wife... while Anupriya looks on at Atul then at AS being shocked, tears were rolled from her eyes... Then Atul again looks at AS and says...AS shame on you, shame on whole Deshmukh family, i feel disgusted thinking that you are my mother! Your selfishness killed my father, It's all BECAUSE OF YOU!and cries thinking about past and about RS... Kalyani can't see her father's break down so she rushed to him and bending down on her knees holds his face and hugs her father tightly... "Papa plz don't cry.. Please let's forget everything and start new life, forget the past and if we will live with past, there will be no future... Atul looks on at Kalyani and wipes her tears.. "How can I forget everything? How Kalyani? Even your life too ruined because of me and my family, Even your Husband whom you respect so much doesn't treat you properly, he too selfish like everyone who is present here, he forcefully married you, just because he wanted a servant who will take care of his child, Pyaar to door ki baat hai, he doesn't even give you the respect which you deserve the most, he treats you like Aaya bhai for his child... After that Atul stands up with jerk and comes to Malhar and holding his collar he slaps him hard several times... "Because of betray of your wife who eloped with her lover you forcefully married my daughter to take revenge, you blamed her for crime she didn't commit, she suffered so much pain, this slaps for my daughter's every tears that come out of her eyes because of you, with that Atul again slaps him, Kalyani can't slap you out of respect, but i can slap you out of being father...lets go Kalyani from here! Atul holds Kalyani hand and pulls her with him, whole Moksh cries feeling that his Aai is going away from him, hearing Moksh's cry Kalyani stops and freeing her hand rushes toward Malhar who is not able to stop Moksh's crying...Kalyani takes her son from Malhar and consoles him huging and patting his back... After sometime Moksh stops crying and falls asleep in her embrace... "Plz Papa let me be with my Pillu, i can't live without my family and one more thing Papa please stop blaming Malhar ji he never forced me to marry him, i married him with my own wish to take care of Moksh who needed mom after Sampada eloped with Atharv, moreover I LOVE MALHAR JI AND THAT'S THE REASON WHY I MARRIED HIM, BECAUSE I LOVE HIM PAPA! this words give everyone a big shock, specially for Malhar he was looking at Kalyani with pain and guilt in his eyes, even after all what he did, how he rudely behaved with her, she didn't stopped supporting him and stayed by his side, when no one is here after his beloved wife left him with newborn child, somewhere in heart he was feeling shame for running Kalyani's life... With all of this throughs his eyes filled with tears and was looking at Kalyani with pleading eyes and asking forgiveness from her in mind...while Atul comes to Kalyani and takes Moksh from her and gives it to Anupriya and holds Kalyani by shoulders and jerk her as if making her to come to the reality... "What did you just uttered?... LOVE HIM?... Ok i accept maybe you love him and that's why you married him...OK...But what about him?... Does he too loves you like you love him and looks at Malhar waiting for an answer, while Malhar stays silent... "Look at him, he doesn't love you, if he really loved you then let him say it himself, Malhar Do you love Kalyani?... Look Kalyani ok, i will give you two a last chance... If he accepts that he too loves you then i will accept him as my son in law and you will stay with him and with your family... Kalyani gets happy and looks at Malhar wanting him to say I love you to her with pleading eyes...Kalyani in mind... "Plz Malhar ji for Moksh's sake say that you love me, at least lie to Papa... Kalyani keeps on looking at Malhar waiting for answer, but Malhar's next words shocked her... "I don't love Kalyani! Uncle you were right i ruined your daughter's life by making her my wife without her wish... Please uncle forgive me... Malhar looks at Kalyani and holds her hand and says...Kalyani you should go with your father, I'm really sorry Kalyani for everything i did to you, for every punishment that I gave you all this time, for making your life like hell... It's better for you to go with Atul mama and live your life freely all the while Malhar and Kalyani were crying when Malhar was saying this painful words...Malhar can't able to see how Kalyani is crying and turns other side and says... "Uncle plz take Kalyani with you After Malhar's words Atul pulls Kalyani with her while Kalyani keep on shouting to leave her to be with her son...Please Malhar ji don't do this! Don't separate me from Pillu! I beg you Malhar ji don't separate me from my son, i can't live without him even he too loves me! Don't take away child from his Mother! You too very well know how it feels when someone takes away you from your mother... II will die... All of happening was watching by everyone, they can't able to to stop Atul however they try... Anupriya too tries to stop standing in front of Atul...No Atul you can't take away my daughter from me, I beg you don't separate Kalyani from Moksh...ATULLL! with that Anupriya bends down on her knees and cries looking at Kalyani... while Malhar closes his eyes and tries to avoid Kalyani's pleadings, he hate himself for making her cry, but he through this will be better for Kalyani... After some time he stopped to hear her voice and turns back and sees Kalyani in car sitting and banging on window with her fist, watching at him with red and tears filled eyes Kalyani falls unconscious after some time on Atul's lap not able to bear pain on her heart...Seeing how Kalyani fall unconscious Malhar heart get pain as if someone taking his soul from his body and he feel empty inside his body, unknown to him his own foots starts to run after the car, his heart was crying...in front of his eyes he can see Kalyani's pleading face and her shouts were ringing on his mind, he then realized that he did the BIG MISTAKE SENDING HIS OWN WIFE WITH HER FATHER.. he will never forgive himself for this, with this throughs he runs faster to reach Kalyani's car to stop but he was too late... because the car disappeared in front of his eyes...then his feets catches the stone laying on the ground and he slips and falls down calling the only name of in his mind... "KALYANI!!!

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 5 years ago
Pls update next part as soon as possible😊
awesome update dear
loved it 
glad he understood his mistake 
now wanna see how he get her back 
please do continue soon
I so wish this happen in show...
But they are constantly ruining the show...
Plz update next part asap
Wow...beautiful piece of writing 👏loved it...plz update the next part soon 
awesome. . Pls update the next part soon.. 
Awesome it will be interesting that how Malhar get Kalyani back
Wonderful ts! 
Loved the part! 
Please update next soon! 
Please update soon please it was awesome!!!!!!!