Ritvik Arora/Kunal Rajvansh AT#1 NT Pg32 - Page 21

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by aquaHP

I really need to re-watch this show. I just remember bits and pieces.

That being said, his shades have a set hierarchy:

1. Nanko

2. Meenu ka Munna

3. Kunal Rajvansh (emphasis on Rajvansh)

4. #RomanticRajvansh

5. Kunal. Just Kunal.

Don't worry Pihu, I too don't remember all the scenes (especially with this long break, I need to re-watch the episodes to refresh my mind).

I forgot about these little moments, until I see them on twitter or insta

ha nice hierarchy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

I really need to re-watch this show. I just remember bits and pieces.

That being said, his shades have a set hierarchy:

1. Nanko

2. Meenu ka Munna

3. Kunal Rajvansh (emphasis on Rajvansh)

4. #RomanticRajvansh

5. Kunal. Just Kunal.

Now I think heโ€™ll put Parul also before #5...

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Don't worry Pihu, I too don't remember all the scenes (especially with this long break, I need to re-watch the episodes to refresh my mind).

Encyclopedia needs refresher ๐Ÿ˜†

Oooh yes loved the disco deewane dance sequence, super funky, fun and entertainingsmiley32 Ritvik rocks all the dance sequencessmiley41(glad the makers give him the opportunity to showcase these strong talents)

The initial couple dance-off sequences of the show are definitely hands-down my fav too! Fantastic 4 is rocking in themsmiley32smiley41Kamariya and the first holi (original song) are so good to watch on repeatsmiley4

Actually! I think the choreographer would also favour Ritvik because he would help make his job easier.

My top 3 would have to include the Aaj ki party sequence. That was bomb! Shaheer and Ritvik are such good dancers! Actually, all 4 are so good.

I think I'll do that before the new episodes air. And it's such a good opportunity to refresh my opinions on the show because I literally remember nothing. I did a revisit of the 1st episode last week (there's a post somewhere) and I never thought I could see it in as different a light as I saw it but I guess that's what happens when you've spent hours analysing their characters and stop doing that for 3straight months.

Originally posted by angelfire78

Now I think heโ€™ll put Parul also before #5...

That would atleast go above 4, because for Kunal, husband-wife are a unit na. Also, he told Abir that he would give his place to Kuhu before they got married for the 2nd time. 

Actually! I think the choreographer would also favour Ritvik because he would help make his job easier.

My top 3 would have to include the Aaj ki party sequence. That was bomb! Shaheer and Ritvik are such good dancers! Actually, all 4 are so good.

I think I'll do that before the new episodes air. And it's such a good opportunity to refresh my opinions on the show because I literally remember nothing. I did a revisit of the 1st episode last week (there's a post somewhere) and I never thought I could see it in as different a light as I saw it but I guess that's what happens when you've spent hours analysing their characters and stop doing that for 3straight months.

I thought I would re-watch, but they are saying nayi kahani, so I'm waiting to see what is shown first ๐Ÿ˜† Sab kuch change ho gaya toh?

@bold - I saw that and meant to respond, but I forgot ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by angelfire78

I thought I would re-watch, but they are saying nayi kahani, so I'm waiting to see what is shown first ๐Ÿ˜† Sab kuch change ho gaya toh?

@bold - I saw that and meant to respond, but I forgot ๐Ÿ˜Š

I think they would insert a plot for the time being because kapde dekh kar to nahi lag raha tha that everything is going to change but I think we need to wait for the 2nd promo to see what we might see going forward.

Don't worry. I actually expected very few replies because of the polarising disclaimer I put out in order to protect my sanity. Also, because I don't know if I've left room for anyone to contribute. I hadn't realised that I had written so much and covered all potential possibilities until Meera replied on the thread. But it would be great to see if someone can bring a new perspective.

best Abinal vm I have come across:โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCRK2-ohW4n/