Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Okay there are many confusing hashtags for this show. It is as similar to the storyline

So on #YehRishteyHainPyaarke sbs has posted its segments.  

BB links Ketki's accomplices or mentors to Kuhu and Mishti, gets them arrested in front of her niece's in laws. Why would one ruin the reputation of her own to break an alliance. Then the drama begins.  This is what i could infer

Is it common to reveal the plot like this 

So the entire Rajvansh Parivaar comes to know that Yeh Rishta tha hi nahi. BB never wanted anyone from the Maheshwari's.

Abhi coast is clear for both the brothers😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I watched the segment too and IMO, it seemed Abir defuses the situation somehow and the commissioner leaves. 
It did not look like Meenakshi's hand in the conspiracy came to light 'cause no one seemed to be blaming her and Mishti is also seen leaving the Rajvansh house looking relatively unfazed. Could it be that Abir managed to convince the police it was a misunderstanding? ðŸ˜•

Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Would love if the Kunal-Mishti rishta charade ended ASAP. 
Edited by clarity - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarity

Hey, I watched the segment too and IMO, it seemed Abir defuses the situation somehow and the commissioner leaves. 

It did not look like Meenakshi's hand in the conspiracy came to light 'cause no one seemed to be blaming her and Mishti is also seen leaving the Rajvansh house looking relatively unfazed. Could it be that Abir managed to convince the police it was a misunderstanding?  😕

Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Would love if the Kunal-Mishti rishta charade ended ASAP. 

The segments are in parts. I think Meenakshi had no plans to expose either kuhu or mishti, maybe she wanted to do the deed later. I

It is Badi Ma who spoke about Mishti. BB may assume that her elder son knew these girls before the alliance.

So, she calls the inspector, goes to Abeer's room and hits jackpot, from earings to pictures everything is there. These pics are sent to the police.I think he comes to know that his own mother took the photos from his room which he had clicked and creates a ruckrus, on that basis BB goes to the police station and formally takes back her complaint related to ketki informing these girls that she wasn't aware of the real sequence of events. I think ketki also speaks up. 

In a way she escapes from the whole scenario created by her own self.

it is possible after this whole fiasco Maheshwaris will back out 
Edited by Salutethearmy - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

The segments are in parts. I think Meenakshi had no plans to expose either kuhu or mishti, maybe she wanted to do the deed later. I

It is Badi Ma who spoke about Mishti. BB may assume that her elder son knew these girls before the alliance.

So, she calls the inspector, goes to Abeer's room and hits jackpot, from earings to pictures everything is there. These pics are sent to the police.I think he comes to know that his own mother took the photos from his room which he had clicked and creates a ruckrus, on that basis BB goes to the police station and formally takes back her complaint related to ketki informing these girls that she wasn't aware of the real sequence of events. I think ketki also speaks up. 

In a way she escapes from the whole scenario created by her own self.

it is possible after this whole fiasco Maheshwaris will back out 

But none of this police crap makes sense. Kuhu-mishti did nothing to warrant a crime given they didn't kidnap ketki, they simply met her when she was a runaway and they advised her not to go through with the marriage if its forced, which has nothing to do with the law, so how is this stupid woman calling the police on them? The writer's are making zero sense of meenakshi/ BB's actions. 
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

But none of this police crap makes sense. Kuhu-mishti did nothing to warrant a crime given they didn't kidnap ketki, they simply met her when she was a runaway and they advised her not to go through with the marriage if its forced, which has nothing to do with the law, so how is this stupid woman calling the police on them? The writer's are making zero sense of meenakshi/ BB's actions. 

We as viewers know that Mishti and Kuhu met each other in Rann/Kutch and didn't know each other before that. We know that Mishti and Kuhu actually advised Ketki to return and told how her family would be hurt by her actions. But BB doesn't know that. BB is basing everything on what she saw and heard. She heard Kuhu saying that "she saved Ketki". She saw Mishti in that video call telling Ketki to "reject the proposal". So from her limited vision, she has concluded that it is Mishti and Kuhu who incited Ketki to run away bringing the humiliation if she had not done what she did. 

After her rejection and abandonment by her husband, BB has become very sensitive to how people see her. She doesn't want even a single word spoken against her, nor she has the strength to truly deal with the trauma of her loved ones leaving her. Hence she uses control to keep her loved ones near. What she is failing to realize is that by doing what she is doing, she might have been able to keep her family physically near her, but emotionally all of them are far far away from her. 

The saying is -- if you love something, let it free. If it comes back to you, then it belongs to you. If not, it was never yours. She needs to understand this and realize the difference between care and control and have a balance between these two feelings.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Police track looks nonsensical...I never expected this kind of absurd twist to the story. I am disappointed.
Salutethearmy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltelidevara

Police track looks nonsensical...I never expected this kind of absurd twist to the story. I am disappointed.

Actually when an FIR is filed and still open,under investigation, the police can question those who were photographed with the missing person.

Government servants have a special card, if this segment of society files a complaint, even if its a simple DIL and MIL fight , in Mumbai they come to the door.  

Over here there is a reason to file FIR but ITV logic, the vamp uses the evidence to create drama. 

atleast Abeer started fighting with BB.Otherwise FLs remain in custody for a week, till one cycle of trp 🥱

Edited by Salutethearmy - 5 years ago