I cant believe this serial!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
this serial is unbelievable...the makers have just stretched it out of proportion and im at the verge of hatingthis serial they have totally ruined the character of Sikandar and infact kulfi and amyra too...i wudnt want my grown up kids to see this crap .. it started as an amazing show with a great storyline and good actors now its sooo blown up..  i feel sick wen i even fact forward n watch...🤢🤢
partially and evil winning are speciality of serial. where junglee gawar and cunning amyra will win the show
I don't understand why everyone is hating Kulfi. SHe is just a kid. Lovley could have sent her to the boarding school. At least she would have learnt something. So that way she can give a father's love to her illegal child. And why can't they allow a little happiness in Kulfi's life. She is suffering like that. And Amyra,, what is that child? SHe is a devil. I don't know whether she is going die but she must get to know that she is not Sikander's kid. She can't be selfish like that. Well a great show now is becoming a stupid show without any sense. Lovely is hating Kulfi as she is Sikander's ex- girlfriend. I remember the way she scolded her and threatened her that she would never get Sikander. FOr me that was the weakest thing in the show.
That's gul's Revenge...we rejected ishqbaaz so she is taking revenge using kulfi Kumar
Originally posted by dis_arshi

I don't understand why everyone is hating Kulfi. SHe is just a kid. Lovley could have sent her to the boarding school. At least she would have learnt something. So that way she can give a father's love to her illegal child. And why can't they allow a little happiness in Kulfi's life. She is suffering like that. And Amyra,, what is that child? SHe is a devil. I don't know whether she is going die but she must get to know that she is not Sikander's kid. She can't be selfish like that. Well a great show now is becoming a stupid show without any sense. Lovely is hating Kulfi as she is Sikander's ex- girlfriend. I remember the way she scolded her and threatened her that she would never get Sikander. FOr me that was the weakest thing in the show.

Kulfi is Sikandar's first wife, Nimrat's daughter.