Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

why is mishti giving false hopes to veer?

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
mishti very well knows that she is having change of emotions towards veer.. 
she doesnt want to spend the whole day with him.. 
she doesnt like his touch.. 
he cannot make her happy despite putting all his efforts.. 
she questions herself whether she loves him or not.. 
then why is she giving false hopes to veer by calling him 100 times and sending him 1000 messages.. 
mishti is not a kid.. she is a grown up adult woman.. she has no right to play with veer's feeling.. now she made him think how much his mish cares for him.. he is getting involved with her more is more..
she should tell veer about her change of emotions.. why is she hiding things from him.. why is she playing with his feelings.. why is pushing him towards the worst heartbreak???????? why mish why
Edited by ria_9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria 
I had said this before also that Veer is also a human being and prone to making mistakes...He didn't speak to Mishti which was his fault and today he realised that he overrated and wanted to speak to Mishti and sort out the issue 

Why I keep saying that he is relatable is coz the fact that he is a genuine guy who does make mistakes but has the sensibility to understand that and own up to his mistakes 

In real life couples bicker and the patch up...couples fight over pretty issues but what is important is that they keep aside their egoes, understand each other and patch up 

Today Veer realised his mistake and wanted to speak to Mishti 

Now Mishti misunderstood him today...Let's see how MishVeer patch up 

If this was real life Mishaan would't have had a chance to end up together but this is a show where the endgame is fixed ðŸ˜† 

Mishti is confused...He doesn't want to break her relation with Veer and at the same time is developing feelings for Ruhaan hence the complication...She herself isn't admitting that she has developed feelings for Ruhaan.

I just hope Veer's character remain intact and doesn't get butchered in order to justify Mishaan 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
pehle mishty ka confusion to door hone do tub veer se share karegi na. aur pata nahi kub mishty ka confusion door hoga . ek do bear woh apne feeling ko analysis karma chuki Hain

CVS ne ek bear mishty ko long monologue bhi diya what she feel but phir abhi tuk mishty ka confusion hi nahi door hua??! Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No hope yehi chalta rhege end tak bas i want veer out bechare ko bali ka bakra bana rhe he ðŸ˜•
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No misthi is not giving false hope to veer really she is is confusing thinking about her life .. because she is in dilema.. let me tell how can she let veer easily? think will u.. she has committed and got engaged , by one man , who  is also lovable person and caring her ..suddenly how can she breakup onenight .? can't.. i can understand mishti feeling.. i agree that she is slowly starting  to fall love with ruhan/.. but she is still not realize.. so she is in two heart.. so her state is very uncomfortable... only time want to tell.. but ruhan can love her easily.. but mishti .. can't do it so soon breakup veer and all  and join with ruhan.. as wellas she is too much scaring  about her life and comparing her parents life.. very difficult... she needs time.. and only tilme will tell  Edited by sailuja - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
btw when veer was explaining to mishty. ruhaan is not fault then why mishty did not understand what veer is saying

and when ruhaan is advising   mishty how to handle teenage then mishty listening ruhaan with interest ?? and even understanding what ruhaan is saying?? Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
an_am thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anshvi

Ria 

I had said this before also that Veer is also a human being and prone to making mistakes...He didn't speak to Mishti which was his fault and today he realised that he overrated and wanted to speak to Mishti and sort out the issue 

Why I keep saying that he is relatable is coz the fact that he is a genuine guy who does make mistakes but has the sensibility to understand that and own up to his mistakes 

In real life couples bicker and the patch up...couples fight over pretty issues but what is important is that they keep aside their egoes, understand each other and patch up 

Today Veer realised his mistake and wanted to speak to Mishti 

Now Mishti misunderstood him today...Let's see how MishVeer patch up 

If this was real life Mishaan would't have had a chance to end up together but this is a show where the endgame is fixed  😆 

Mishti is confused...He doesn't want to break her relation with Veer and at the same time is developing feelings for Ruhaan hence the complication...She herself isn't admitting that she has developed feelings for Ruhaan.

I just hope Veer's character remain intact and doesn't get butchered in order to justify Mishaan 

right.. but she can share her emotional turmoil with him.. why hiding things from him?? she can speak her heart out in front of veer like she was doing with su bua.. mishti k dil main jo bhi khichdi pak rahi hai, veer desrves to know this..
i am not saying they should break up right away.. i just want mishti to be honest with veer.. atleast veer should get some idea that all is not well..
an_am thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

pehle mishty ka confusion to door hone do tub veer se share karegi na. aur pata nahi kub mishty ka confusion door hoga . ek do bear woh apne feeling ko analysis karma chuki Hain

CVS ne ek bear mishty ko long monologue bhi diya what she feel but phir abhi tuk mishty ka confusion hi nahi door hua??!

iska confusion nahi door hona last episode tak.. aise hi latka k rakhe gi veer ko.. aur end pe uska dil tod de gi..
abi su bua pata nahi kia gyaan de gi usko.. kuch episods pehle to radhika k sath mil k rishton ki importance smjha rahi thi.. ab bhi yehi kia to aur confusion create kar de gi..
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
People initially were blaming Veer that he doesn't understand Mishti but If someone behaves like she did anyone would get pissed and also she didn't insult veer, she insulted his friend. I feel he is the kind of person who is super calm so he is rattled.

I think Mishti on the other hand genuinely WANTS to love Veer and hold on to him. He's safe and what attracts her to him is his black and white nature , she wants that security in her life. Ruhaan gets her and sees right through it which unsettles her but in the end she will realize it! When she calls him it's because also she genuinely cares about Veer and feels bad for her behaviour, it's not only about love.Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 5 years ago