FF: PranBir/KrishDha - In Love With Devil CH17+Writer's Note Pg 37

Posted: 4 years ago

PranBir/KrishDha FF: In Love with Devil

Epilogue

Love is the most beautiful feeling one wants to experience. Someone with whom a person can share beautiful, innocent moments. But, what happens when - love turns ruthless yet stands the test of time,, painful yet passionate? What happens when a 20 year old innocent girl falls head over heals  for the devil?

... With growing tension between them she asked again, "What do you want?

"You - Ranbir replied with a swift smile moving closer to her.

"I am done with these lies - just go away. Prachi headed towards the door, when he blocked her path again,  "Move!!! - Without giving an answer he gradually walked towards her till she leaned against the wall. With her lips barely touching his Prachi was was dying with the fear of getting caught.

"I thought I should ask for your personal food preference to go on a date with me.

"No... listen... I don't want this... just - just go please. - Studying her beautiful features Ranbir caressed one of her cheeks with his knuckle,

"Why are you so God-damn beautiful? - Prachi jerked his hand away

"I have nothing to do with you!! Get lost for good! - Prachi was about to move forward when he roughly pulled her back, pinning her with the wall.

"Say it again! - His tone was dangerously soft; with disgust and hurt in her eyes she looked away.

Frowning at her disobedience, his gaze traveled down to her neck. In the next second he began his pleasure pursuit callously sucking her glossy skin. Tears trickled down her cheeks as he gave repeated, lingering kisses; sending chills down her spine. pain. With her eyes shut she whispered, "I love you... Hoping that her honest confession would stop the sweet torture evoking guilt, pleasure and pain within her.

• Chapter 1 on Pg 1
  • Writer's Note on Pg 3
  • Chapter 2 on Pg 3
  • Chapter 3 on Pg 4
  • Chapter 4 on Pg 6
  • Chapter 5 on Pg 7
  • Chapter 6 on Pg 8
  • Chapter 7 on Pg 10
  • Chapter 8 on Pg 12
  • Writer's Note on Pg 13
  • Chapter 9 on Pg 17
  • Chapter 10 on Pg 20
  • Chapter 11 on Pg 22
  • Chapter 12 on Pg 24
  • Writer's Note on Pg 29
  • Chapter 13 on Pg 31
  • Chapter 14 on Pg 33
  • Chapter 15 on Pg 34 (Mature Content)
  • Chapter 16 on Pg 37
  • Writer's Note on Pg 37
Edited by secular00 - 3 years ago
Wow!!!  Superb epilogue.  Can't wait to ready the full ff.
I'm also a fan of mugdha and I'm super excited to see how PRACHI and Ranbir love story progresses. 

I am surprised that somebody is writing ranbir prachi ff.shocking n sad that ranbir is not less than a devil.he is forcefully trying to take her 4 a date.she melted in his kisses n confessed her love too.waiting 4 the story to start

Originally posted by shahz

Wow!!!  Superb epilogue.  Can't wait to ready the full ff.
I'm also a fan of mugdha and I'm super excited to see how PRACHI and Ranbir love story progresses. 
thanks a lot will keep you updated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jasminerahul

I am surprised that somebody is writing ranbir prachi ff.shocking n sad that ranbir is not less than a devil.he is forcefully trying to take her 4 a date.she melted in his kisses n confessed her love too.waiting 4 the story to start

thank you for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š it's just that I'm a big fan of Mugdha lol so I thought why not to write a story on that pair ๐Ÿ˜Š the story would unfold why is Ranbir so negative. I'd keep you updated ๐Ÿ˜›

Writer's Note

Hey guys thank you so much for commenting on the epilogue โค๏ธ. 

Here's the first chapter of my ff. It's a bit different from the current track of the serial. But I am hoping you all would like it. Kindly feel free to share your thoughts and comments ๐Ÿ˜›.

Chapter 1

It was usual evening of summers, when everyone else was enjoying the last night of the weekend, Prachi was completely involved in organizing her admission documents while sitting comfortably, and undisturbed on her wooden single bed she had finally got the acceptance letter from Fornet Business School her dream institute. 

But, as weird as it would have seemed she had no emotions whatsoever, for which she had studied hard for a long time - she was lost. Prachi was the only child of her parents. When Abhi left the house; Pragya had taken the responsibility of raising her only daughter as a single parent.

The place where she lived was a town one would not call it peaceful but, isolated with lesser population residing there in houses, a few hours away from the city for almost 7 years now.
Her house gave an impression of an old cemented hut with a rusty gate followed by stoned pathway leading to the main wooden door the entrance, with a yellow bulb in the center of the ceiling. A small rose garden on the left side.

After going through her checklist for the third time, and making sure that she had not missed anything, Prachi got up from the bed, neatly placed her admission documents in a file cover and placed it on her study table for the next morning her first day on campus. At the moment, there were a number of reasons behind her bizarre behavior; firstly, she always feared the unknown, having been shown a pathway by her mother and also that her mother was not very convinced about the university, she was unsure about the very first decision she had made on her own. Moreover, she was upset because of her now ex fiance Varun had called of their engagement. After a while, Pragya entered her room with a sober expression on her face;

"Done with the documents?"
"Hmm..." - Prachi replied while taking out her suitcase from the top of the wardrobe
"I don't want you to study in Fornet neither do I want you to stay in hostel by yourself." 
"What made you think like that?" - Prachi folded her dress and put it in the suitcase.
"What do you mean?  I am your mother, I know what is better for my daughter I know you!"
"Stop treating me like a kid Maa! I am a grown up now; I know what I am doing." - She mumbled dryly.
"No you don't! You don't have the slightest idea! The open environments there, the kind of stuff the teenagers indulge themselves in and most importantly the guys out there might might ... well forget it!" - Prachi stared at her mother with an irritable look.
"Can I tell you something? This overprotective behavior of yours towards me is quite suffocating now... Let me just make my own decisions for Heaven's sake!"
"How dare you speak to me like that?? I have always let you do whatever you wanted!!"
"No! You always made me do those things which you thought were right! Like living in this isolated place since forever, not letting me go for outings, always thrusting your terms on me making me a book-worm! Honestly speaking, this irritates me no, you irritate me!"

At that moment Prachi's temper was rising;
"You need to realize whom you are talking to!"
"Come on Maa, let's just face it; you are insecure; selfish; you want me to stay glued to you all the time. But, do you care? Obviously you don't. Why would you, since my childhood you had been pressuring me with your expectations and that was it. You never gave a crap to what I was interested in. Frankly speaking, I am not concerned with whatever happened with you and your husband! It was not my fault! You were the one to bring me in this world and make me suffer!!" 

Her mother stood there in shock. Silence prevailed for a few seconds between the two;
"I can't believe what you just said. I did that because, I love you."
"Maa I am on the verge of nervous breakdown. My own mother does not have confidence in me, last but not the least my love-life has become a wreck, all of you are making my life ahead full of uncertainty just because for the first time in my life I decided something on my own got admission in the university of my own choice? And you call it love? Varun ended everything with me because of you."
"I won't force you from now on wards. Take your time.."

Prachi was extremely exhausted. Trying her best to divert herself, she got in her bed, tucked herself in the blanket and decided to read her favorite novel before going to sleep. Although, she had the book in front of her but, her mind was bouncing back to the argument she had with her mother;

Maybe I said a bit too much. I should not have hurt her like that. But, I just said what I felt all this time. Unfortunately, no one understands or I should say, no one wants to understand me. I don't know whether I should have said such things to her or not; but, I feel lighter, a burden has lifted off my heart,. But, still she is my mother; I wonder what she must be feeling at the moment. Ah, Shucks... I am too messed up right now; I guess I will have to make up for this mess in the morning. - Engaged in thoughts, she shut the novel and slept.

Prachi had to wake up as early as 5 30 am the university campus was 3 hours away from her home; she was supposed to report on the campus at 10 am sharp. No matter what she always had the habit of planning every single thing ahead of time or being in-control of her surroundings would be more appropriate. When Prachi reached the dining table, her mother was quietly reading the newspaper while sipping the hot cup of tea. Prachi approached her apologetically;

"Good morning Maa."
"Good morning." - Pragya completely ignored her daughter
"Maa, I I am ... sorry ... I didn't mean to..."
"Your eyes are swollen, did you cry all night? - Prachi took aback; she had tried her best to hide it with eye-liner.
"I did."
"Do you have anything else to say?

"I am sorry the way I behaved last night..."

"I am used to it now. Initially, it was your father, now it's you. So, I am okay I am happy that you have finally learned to decide things for yourself. But, I am not selfish, as a child you were vulnerable. You would hide behind the pillar when your father and I had an argument. So, whatever I did was to protect you from anything which would harm you. Anyways, my advice to you for now, is that be careful be very careful. - Pragya offered daughter the breakfast plate.
"I am waiting in the car, come quickly or else you would get late.
She reached the campus gate with her luggage around 09 30; after saying goodbye to her mother; Prachi entered the college gate with a chain of thoughts. It was a huge campus of 200 acres with 3 huge grounds, 8 different academic blocks. Clutching to her bag strap she was looking for her way to reach the On-campus Student Housing Building. However, all she could see was plenty of students chatting, playing and nearby students laughing at her confused expression.

Maybe I am making my Freshers impression to obvious - cut it out Prachi!!! - she thought.

Avoiding any students who might end up ragging her, she managed to reach the corridors from the main ground - avoiding the awkward glances the on-goers were giving her. As she moved forward she looked around at the students' variety their dressing ranged from casual to trendy, and Gothic.

Had decent dressing become an outdated concept? - she felt annoyed and disappointed.

Taking her admission file out she thought to go through the exact building name again - when a huge football came her way causing her to lose balance; as a result of which she heard a roar of laughter. She hysterically looked around to gather her papers which were scattered and drifted away due to the wind blowing around; when she felt someone helping her along.

These hands couldn't be of a girl. - she nervously lifting her head. What she saw next moment was mesmerizing.

A handsome young man with fair complexion; dark, mysterious penetrating eyes; luxurious hair and a strong built was gazing down at her with disgust. Moments later, she realized he was talking to her;

"Are you deaf - didn't you hear what I said?" - Prachi got startled. She was struggling to answer back.

"I guess you're mute too!! You should be careful walking outdoors!! - Thrusting the file onto her lap; the guy left - leaving her wondering.

Edited by manu9 - 4 years ago
sad to see prachi scolding pragya because of her over protective nature. why did varun call off the engagement with prachi?the first experience in the college is not pleasant.is that guy rabbit?nice to see him helping her.but sad that though he helped her he was also rude to her.
is it a converted ff?because in one place it's Sarah instead of prachi n it's pratigya instead of pragya everywhere
Originally posted by jasminerahul

sad to see prachi scolding pragya because of her over protective nature. why did varun call off the engagement with prachi?the first experience in the college is not pleasant.is that guy rabbit?nice to see him helping her.but sad that though he helped her he was also rude to her.
is it a converted ff?because in one place it's Sarah instead of prachi n it's pratigya instead of pragya everywhere
lol no it is not a converted ff actually I thought of changing the names ๐Ÿ˜† then realised the original ones sound better. Apologies for the stupid mistakes  anyways it's actually the guy calling Prachi mute and deaf.๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks for your comments man. I think I'm only gonna have you as my one and only reader๐Ÿ˜† but thank you for your suggestions 
ha ha.just now I realized that I wrote rabbit instead of ranbir. actually I meant ranbir.rabbit was auto type in phone
Originally posted by manu9

lol no it is not a converted ff actually I thought of changing the names  ๐Ÿ˜† then realised the original ones sound better. Apologies for the stupid mistakes  anyways it's actually the guy calling Prachi mute and deaf.๐Ÿ˜†. Thanks for your comments man. I think I'm only gonna have you as my one and only reader๐Ÿ˜† but thank you for your suggestions 
Gud start
Waiting for the update 
Update soon