Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Maheen, loved it. It was quite sometime since u wrote, so I was wondering......

thank you yar for taking your time out and reading my story... means a lot. πŸ˜³ and i apologise for doing it a bit too late this time.... πŸ˜” first I had some issues with my WiFi and second sometimes it takes me several weeks for coming up with a nice chapter and I get a bit too lazy πŸ˜† so you could expect the delay in updates of 20 or max a 25 days.. but I'd keep you updated through inbox. πŸ˜ƒ have a nice one!❀️

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Fantastic part. Ranbir nd Prachi conversation was super. He cares for Prachi but does not show. Nd the way he fought for Prachi was nice. Looks like his relationship with his mother is not nice. Because of his past he does not want anyone in his life. Poor guy. Liked Prachi attitude at last part. Nice update πŸ‘ 

First of thank you so much for being freaking generous for giving detailed overview on every chapter I write πŸ˜ƒ it's a source of encouragement for me alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ and as for PranBir yep he has a dark past and he's unable to get over it and Prachi as well. So now we've got to wait as to how both of them can let go of their defenses and get along! 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

prabir conversation was cute. but when ranbir crossed his border in commenting prachi saying that he doesn't even value his mom n he should have been an orphan to know the value of a family was sad.ranbir's reply...all the dialogues were very emotional.shocking that his mom sent those goons.guess ranbir is avoiding his mom bcz of her cruel nature.loved prachi not leaving him and go.liked ranbir being concerned about prachi's safety.now she is going.hope everything will be alright

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

prabir conversation was cute. but when ranbir crossed his border in commenting prachi saying that he doesn't even value his mom n he should have been an orphan to know the value of a family was sad.ranbir's reply...all the dialogues were very emotional.shocking that his mom sent those goons.guess ranbir is avoiding his mom bcz of her cruel nature.loved prachi not leaving him and go.liked ranbir being concerned about prachi's safety.now she is going.hope everything will be alright

thanks for the detailed analysis as always πŸ˜ƒ.... their relation would be bumpy in general but things might get better as the story progressesπŸ˜ƒ

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Meri maa update karde 😭 

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

Meri maa update karde 😭 

lmao!!!! By the end of next week max I promise....πŸ˜†

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: manu9

lmao!!!! By the end of next week max I promise....πŸ˜†

😘😘😘😘

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

this is amazing story.and love all 6 parts

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

this is amazing story.and love all 6 parts

Thank you so much for your kind words...πŸ˜ƒ would inbox you the next chapter soon InshaAllah...πŸ˜›

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just came across your ff today after a spark of interest in this couple. .. all I can say is Wowww... what brilliant writing, storytelling and characterisation! I soo wish we could see this onscreen. This is absolutely fantastic. I'm hooked on your ff more than the couple on the screen. The lovestory gives tragic vibes but I'm waiting with bated breath for the next update. .. please give us one soon.