Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranbir putting duppatta around prachi's neck was romantic. ranchi neha scene was interesting. raghuveer ranbir conversation shows that ranbir had a bad childhood bcz of his father.want to know his childhood properly.who does he want to find? mother or step mother?nice to see prachi getting impressed by ranbir listening to neha

thanks yaar... Ranbir does have a rough childhood.... but he'd get calm as the story progresses❤

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Maheen thx for the new update. Actually was looking forward for it Last Sat. It is beautiful Now I understand why any CW of daily soaps dish out trash. It takes time to come up with good content and they don't have time. 😆😆

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Hi Maheen thx for the new update. Actually was looking forward for it Last Sat. It is beautiful Now I understand why any CW of daily soaps dish out trash. It takes time to come up with good content and they don't have time. 😆😆

hahahaha I think so too.... 😆thank you for your kind words 😊 at the same time I apologize for such a long gap 😒 I hadn't been well... that's why.... however, I'd try for the next update to be quicker and inbox you whenever I'm done InshaAllah....❤️

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Uff! That dupatta scene *drooling*

What’s with Ranbir’s past?

Cant wait yaar

Jaldi update karo!!!

*whining!*

secular00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiptiPatel9

Uff! That dupatta scene *drooling*

What’s with Ranbir’s past?

Cant wait yaar

Jaldi update karo!!!

*whining!*

Hahaha... I can understand 😆 your comments give me the best comic relief so far lol... just a few days more and I'd inbox you... thanks for being one of most consistent readers.... stay blessed 

secular00 thumbnail

Chapter 5

She didn’t realize for how long she had been running through the forest following her father – who was getting afar with every passing moment.

“Papa!” – She called out multiple times as loud as possible; however, he moved ahead heedlessly, keeping his pace intact – ignoring her cries. The forest seemed denser than usual, with rusty leaves entangling her feet but, she kept moving as fast as probable. Till she hit a thorny bark of the tree leaving her knee bruised with oozing blood. “Papa wait it’s me!” – She limped forward through the agonizing pain.

As soon as she felt little relieved getting out of the forest, her vision was abruptly obstructed by haze but, she kept dragging herself. Nonetheless she realized she was at the edge of a cliff and had lost the track, “Papa! Come back!” – crying over her misfortune she knelt down, closing her eyes, cursing herself.

With all the memories of her mother flashing in her mind; a strong urge forced her to open her eyes and get up, “Just one step and everything would end…”

“One step…” – She kept on convincing herself. With the wild gust, she felt the air underneath her feet till she got crudely drawn back, “Ranbir…” – In the next instant she found herself being glared at, twisted in his arms.

Prachi woke up entirely shocked and grabbed a glass of water; trying to make sense of what she saw and choked at once. “Hey, are you okay? – Neha got up, turning on the lamp; Prachi kept quiet for the longer period of time.

“I saw that dream again…” – Prachi mumbled with horror on her face.

“Relax, this always happens when you’re too much anxious. If God’s willing you’d find him – trust me.”

“It – it was different.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was on the edge of catching a glimpse of my father; I was bleeding and Ranbir – he saved me.”

“Ranbir? That’s strange. I’m not sure how and why would come into the picture.”

“That’s exactly what I’m worried about.”

“And that’s the first time, correct?”

“Obviously…”– Observing the agitation on her friend’s face; Neha thought of lightening the air a bit.

“Well, this is what happens when someone rests in your subconscious and you don’t even notice it.”

“Who are you talking about?”

“The handsome hunk, who is causing you sleepless nights these days.”

“It’s not a joke! Damn you Neha!” – Prachi laid down; shunting a pillow over her head; Neha instantly regretted.

“Listen, I’m sorry I was just trying to cheer you up; come on get up.”

“I’m not up for another sermon from you at 3 am!”

I’m not trying to.” – Neha smiled, “But, could I give you my take on this one?” – Prachi got up carelessly throwing the soft pillow on the floor.

“Brace yourself as I’m going to combine my high school Psychology basics here; I don’t really care much about dream interpretations; however, I do believe that our dreams might give us a subtle sign about the future.”

“And how does that moron have a slightest link to my future?”

“To keep it simple, we meet certain people in our lives for a reason. As much as I could absorb about this dream; Ranbir is being a hindrance in your quest of reaching your father but then again, you never know the divine authority is actually indirectly saving you from a huge repercussion through him. Think about it, why didn’t aunty let you go and meet your father all these years? Above all why are you bumping into Ranbir from time to time?” – Prachi felt weak recollecting every bit of information she had.

“Do you think Ranbir and me – I mean; would he have a positive impact on my life?”– Prachi’s speech was uneven all of a sudden.

“I can’t comment in that regard but, your dream is sort of redirecting you to change your path for a while. As much as I know both of you independently; Ranbir might have a strong impact on you. Now it depends on your spiritual level, whether you want to catch the hints; you’re strong enough to absorb his aura or choose to drift back.” – There was a long silence.

”You should’ve been a priest instead.”

“Not at all, praise Sigmund Freud honey.” – Neha winked.

Raghuveer was just in the midst of finishing his meeting in the conference room when his phone buzzed – He got inquisitive as he saw the name on the screen. “Meet me in the office now!” – As much as Ranbir hated drifting aimlessly around the office premises; he never contacted him during office hours unless it was something preordained. With growing distrust he made his way out; pardoning himself from the rest.

Ranbir sat with his legs crossed over the desk typing a text over his cell phone and some papers set up on the side. “Is everything okay? I was in a meeting.” – Neither Ranbir got up nor did he reply however, his toughened facial expressions were enough for Raghuveer to figure out that the matter was extremely grave.

“You better clean your glasses and have a look at these details.” – Ranbir threw the papers in front of him. Raghuveer instantly regretted in one glance.

“How much money should I offer you to be on my side?”

“It’s not just about taking sides, it’s about letting go and accepting that Divya is your mother.” – Ranbir got up going through those papers.

“Step-mother! No wonder such women charge money these days to be one; I'd go for a wh*** instead; isn’t it?”

Taking decisions without Ranbir’s consent had never been sensible. He possessed the extra-ordinary ability to see through the loop-holes and deceit on a deeper extent than most adults of his age. Having said that; Raghuveer didn’t have any ulterior motives in taking such a step; rather it was a simple initiation to strengthen the seeming mother-son bond.

“She’s been having a hard time lately; I thought that amount would give her hope of some sort that perhaps, her son is there to look after her.” – Raghuveer mumbled; unable to meet Ranbir’s glare.

“I think you’ve conveniently forgotten how my father and his wife ruined my life.”

“That’s exactly my point. Lawfully, Divya is still Virendar’s wife – technically, she still bears the right to share his money unless the decision is announced by court.”

“Well, I own dad’s company as you put it; so, to be precise I hold the authority of whether I want to entertain that b**** or not!”

“Ranbir that’s –“

“I won’t give her a single penny even if she’s dying at my feet!"

“Neha, are you sure about this?” – Prachi sounded skeptical over the phone.

”Here we go again – return it to him simple…”

“I am not keen on getting myself ridiculed once again – you can do it if you love him so much!”

“Let me tell you something, in either way he’d find out that you have sent it; and probably he’d laugh at you again for being scared, for not being able to show up; you don’t want to lose a chance of befriending him or do you?”

“Does his opinion really matter?”

“The dream matters you’ve been going psychotic after, as always! As long as you don’t rub him the wrong way; you’d be fine.”

Raghuveer strolled across campus with a tense frame; he had tried to call Ranbir multiple times however his phone was powered off. Keeping in view it was late afternoon, the administration might have had closed for lunch – He pondered. In either case, he couldn’t afford to stand there clueless and so made his way to the hostel. 

Upon reaching the premises on visitor’s card; Raghuveer found the room locked and recalled Ranbir had lost the keys and assumed he might’ve had headed towards home – or maybe not. Extremely frustrated, he measured all the pros and cons, and decided to wait outside for some time till he actually saw Ranbir face to face.

“Are you looking for someone?” – Raghuveer’s chain of thoughts was interrupted by a soft voice. He turned gazing at the captivating face.

“Well yes.” – True to her nature, Prachi immediately offered help.

“Its fine, I’d look for him on my own.” – He couldn’t take any risks of revealing Ranbir’s personal information; especially after his bitter interaction with him in the morning. Yet for an unknown reason, a part of him wanted to trust the young girl and seek help. 

Sensing the conflict on the elderly man’s face Prachi broke the silence.

“it’s okay uncle, you can trust me.” – The purity on the face and the genuine smile convinced him to slightly open up.

“I’m looking for my nephew. He was supposed to be in the hostel but, I couldn’t find him. Neither in the classrooms nor over here; I tried his cell phone too but, no luck.”

“What’s his major?”

“He’s a Business student.” – The similarity of the subject urged Prachi to contact her friend. “Maybe Neha would know someone from her class.” – Prachi thought instantly.

“Uncle, if you don’t mind, could you tell me his complete name?”

“Ranbir– Ranbir Pratap.” – Prachi’s skin lost some of its color; she was unable to speak for a couple of moments.

“Are you okay?” – Prachi came out of her jinx as Raghuveer inquired gently, “Yes, of course.” – Prachi responded with a smile; trying her best to cover the discomfort.

“Do you know him?”

“No – I mean yes. He’s a mutual classmate.”

“Fair enough.” – He smiled. “Could you give him a message from my side?” – Prachi gave a slight nod.

“Tell him his mother wants to meet him.”

“Uncle, may I know your name?”

“Don’t worry, he’d understand. Anyhow, I’m running late.” – Before leaving he turned one last time.

“Thank you my child.”

Prachi reflected on the potential significance of the whole execution. At first, it was Neha who screwed her up with her perspective and now, she met Ranbir’s uncle – God knows from where.

She had met Ranbir only twice and those meetings were not less than a jeering session in terms of her own self – what to talk about getting close to him. He would surely label her as a maniac being desperate for attention; that in return would create higher chances of her being disgraced from him to his full satisfaction. 

Besides, what would she justify her behavior with? A Godly sign? All of that would give him further affirmation that she needs some psychiatric help.

But, most of all how’d she convey such personal bit of information to him? Well, sure to be technical, it was just a casual message for him to see his mother. At the same time one couldn’t predict his immediate reaction, quoting Neha’s statement for him being self-indulgent or secretive. Though she was regretting for offering help for the first time in her life; she couldn’t disappoint the gentleman either.

“Maybe God’s really up to something crazy…” – Prachi concluded.

Edited by manu9 - 4 years ago
Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No ranbir prachi meeting today, have to wait till next part. OK prachi misses her dad a lot, her childhood is little painful nd mystery like ranbir. Both r in same ship. Prachi has a caring mom but ranbir so sad,  no one. Loved the dream sequence. Ranbir handles office with college also wow. Next part soon dear. How will ranbir react when prachi will tell him that his mom wants to meet him. Loved neha nd prachi bonding. 

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice!.. 👌I can't imagine what the conversation will be like when Prachi passes on the message about his step mum.. How will he react given the fact that he gets soo angry with the mention of his step mum??.. 🤔

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maheen !!! Not fair dude!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Yeh sahi kya

No PragBir! Mumma!!!

This one was super se upar

But I’m waiting for the Rocking one!

ASAP! ❤️❤️❤️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

prachi searching for her dad n ranbir saving her was a significant dream.wonder how it will reflect in real life.liked neha saying that may be ranbir will have a positive impact on her.really want prachi abhi meet.raghuveer ranbir conversation was touchy.raghuveer prachi meet was unexpected. it was lovely.will prachi be able to mend the broken relationships of ranbir?