FF: PranBir/KrishDha - In Love With Devil CH17+Writer's Note Pg 37 - Page 29

Posted: 3 years ago

ANNOUNCEMENT PranBir FF IN LOVE WITH DEVIL

Hey all,

This message goes to all my loyal readers (active and silent both). First of all, *big hugs* to all of you for being so sincere and for being genuinely involved in my story 

I may have made a humble attempt to re-craft the characters PranBir with my story almost 2 years back; unlike the current drama series - however, the selfless love and feedback of you guys make my hard work on each chapter worth it! Love you peeps for this.

The thing is I am currently updating my FF on two different platforms (India-Forums & Wattpad) Simultaneously; and that's because of lesser viewership and feedback on I-F in the past couple of months.

So, I have decided to use Wattpad as the only platform to update my story to have maximum viewership in one place rather than this unnecessary division. CHAPTER 17 HAS BEEN UPDATED ON WATTPAD

I'll be inboxing my readers with the story direct link on Wattpad too. I'll wait for your responses for a 2 weeks and after that request the admins to close this topic on KKB Forum for Good.

Given below is the WATTPAD direct link to In Love With Devil PranBir FF:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/144459099-in-love-with-devil-a-prachi-ranbir-fan-fiction

Edited by secular00 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the pm😃

Loved the chapter😃

Aaaaaah you finally updated 🤗

I haven't followed the show in a year

But I'm going to go back and read this from the start.

Loving their sizzle☺️🔥🔥🔥

Will I be able to read on wattpad without an account?

Originally posted by Sofna

Aaaaaah you finally updated 🤗

I haven't followed the show in a year

But I'm going to go back and read this from the start.

Loving their sizzle☺️🔥🔥🔥

Will I be able to read on wattpad without an account?

thank God you're here... hahahaha yeah you would be I have not placed any privacy though so you can easily read it I hope will be waiting for your comments... if you can't post comments there... you may inbox me on I-F😋❤

Hey thanks for the pm. Will read on Wattpad ❤️