FF: PranBir/KrishDha - In Love With Devil CH17+Writer's Note Pg 37 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Sobiya153

Gud start
Waiting for the update 
Update soon 
thanks sobiya would update soon😊
I really liked the epilogue nd the chapter 1.loved pragya nd prachi character, totally different from serial. Nd ranver a devil wow waiting to see how much dangerous devil is he. Nd how will he fall for our angle. Post next part soon. Edited by Deepidj9 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Deepidj9

I really liked the epilogue nd the chapter 1.loved pragya nd prachi character, totally different from serial. Nd ranver a devil wow waiting to see how much dangerous devil is he. Nd how will he fall for our angle. Post next part soon. 
thanks alot😃 I'd be updating the next chapter soon

Wow! I’m hooked! Not a big fan of KKB but I just love Mugdha since DharamVeer & this story just gives me chills 😳

Hahaha thanks man I'm sorry for such a long delay but I'd try my best updating chap 2 by a couple of days more

Amazing chapter! 

Do continue soon! 

Awesome starting 

Loved it

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Plzzz update next chapter 

Waitingggg

Originally posted by serat

Awesome starting 

Loved it

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Plzzz update next chapter 

Waitingggg

thank you 😊 just a couple of days more I have been badly stuck with my personal issues.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

plz update

just a few days more I'm on it. I apologise for the delay

Important message for readers

Hey lovelies!

First of all, thank you so much for taking your time out and reading/commenting on my fan-fiction😃. Honestly, it means a lot. Secondly, I apologize for being a douche-bag and not updating my story for about a month now 😒 I'm really really sorry. I was actually caught with office work and some personal issues. 

But, I'm pleased to tell you that I'm working on my 2nd chapter and I'd be updating it by Sunday max. this week and would email you when i'm done😃. Stay connected.

Take care!