~ Shan 360 degree turn ~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok so I was reading WUs then thought of watching some episodes I missed.. Oh boy what happened to Shan.. I am not complaining..but sudden change.. from abla nar to this cool dude ðŸ˜›
Things I loved about him..

- His response to Ridoy - considering psycho nature of Ridoy..it's only Shan finally who is showing him mirror.. and has guts to take him on.. wow ..I so wanted to see this Shan.. way he silenced him..by saying..Chota hain Chota bankar reh.. and then his reaction on his threats...kaha se aaya yeh change...may be he finally got fed up of that whiny brat..

-His reaction on Nivi's suicide blackmails😃 - I am so relieved to see this Shan reacting on Nivi's blackmail.. there were two instances of such blackmail..one on wedding and other in last episode.. and Man I loved Shan.. whatever be script.. I know it's crappiest best at the moment..but this Shan is what we all wanted... 

Don't mess with me attitude Wala Shan - He has finally risen from ashes.. though puchki has gone down to pits.

No comment on current track but cudnt help but applaud this new Shan... But I am thinking what has brought this change... Is it Chanda's death or the way that pole hit Shan's head ..may be that stroke with pole gave him some brains.. ðŸ˜›..he finally cud see fake people around him and feel loss of genuine ones..
Haha i also loved the Chota hai Chota banke reh ðŸ˜‰
Yes I too am liking the new Shaan but the current track is puke inducing.
Puchki character has been ruined mercilessly
Even a nursery kid could write better than these writers.
I also don't understand their obsession with ridoy who is perhaps the most irritating character right now on TV.
Why they need to justify ridoy character to be in every track.
Originally posted by riti4u

Ok so I was reading WUs then thought of watching some episodes I missed.. Oh boy what happened to Shan.. I am not complaining..but sudden change.. from abla nar to this cool dude ðŸ˜›
Things I loved about him..

- His response to Ridoy - considering psycho nature of Ridoy..it's only Shan finally who is showing him mirror.. and has guts to take him on.. wow ..I so wanted to see this Shan.. way he silenced him..by saying..Chota hain Chota bankar reh.. and then his reaction on his threats...kaha se aaya yeh change...may be he finally got fed up of that whiny brat..

-His reaction on Nivi's suicide blackmails😃 - I am so relieved to see this Shan reacting on Nivi's blackmail.. there were two instances of such blackmail..one on wedding and other in last episode.. and Man I loved Shan.. whatever be script.. I know it's crappiest best at the moment..but this Shan is what we all wanted... 

Don't mess with me attitude Wala Shan - He has finally risen from ashes.. though puchki has gone down to pits.

No comment on current track but cudnt help but applaud this new Shan... But I am thinking what has brought this change... Is it Chanda's death or the way that pole hit Shan's head ..may be that stroke with pole gave him some brains.. ðŸ˜›..he finally cud see fake people around him and feel loss of genuine ones..
Oh so Shan has finally grown a spine. Is there any solid reason for his sudden change, the last straw? How I wish he had done this some time back  while I still had the patience to watch the show. His character was the main reason I stopped watching. Too bad it is too late for me.
You have no reason to watch it anyway as now puchki has taken the place of shaan now its her turn be horrible and she is even worse than shaan.
Originally posted by dyer.a

You have no reason to watch it anyway as now puchki has taken the place of shaan now its her turn be horrible and she is even worse than shaan.

I second you on that. Puchki is much worse than Shan. She is the one who orchestrated the entire game, but Shan is getting all the flak for it from everyone around him. The poor guy thought about his brother and didn't reveal the truth because he knew that Nivi would never allow Ridoy to marry Puchki otherwise. He had a really difficult time coping with his feelings but still sacrificed all throughout and even on the day of the wedding. Yet, he is still being blamed for orchestrating the pheres himself even though it was his psycho brother and stepmother that blackmailed him into performing them.

He knew Puchki had ulterior motives involving his mother but still didn't reveal her truth. I hate that Puchki plays the "I proved you innocent card". I  mean, really! She just hired a lawyer to prove that he had no motive. She could have done that without marrying into the family as well. And honestly, Beauty would never have let anything happen to Shan. Puchki reopened the case, so everything escalated.
In my POV, Puchki has been wrong ever since she agreed for the fake shaadi.
Yes, her intention was to help her friend and prove his mother guilty, but she has failed in doing this properly. First, she insists on marrying Ridoy even though Shan vehemently opposed her. When Shan comes out with his feelings in a moment of weakness, she keeps on nudging Shan to accept their relationship publicly when the truth about her being Puchki had not yet come out. She wasn't willing to come out with the truth herself, but expected Shan to do so?! And that too, after leading Ridoy on.

Now, after witnessing Shan's behavior, does she still think that he meant to take her back to Ridoy that day when he came to Sonagachi?? I mean, wasn't that why she was angry?? Or does she actually think Shan murdered Chanda, completely overlooking the accident that occurred because of the two ladies quarreling near the cliff.  If Asmita thinks Shan is responsible even after witnessing him go against his family, then she is completely crazy.

I also don't get why everything suddenly became about proving Shan innocent when it was always about proving Shan innocent, finding Arindham, and proving Nivedita guilty??!!

If she just wanted to prove Shan innocent , she could have just hired a lawyer right away. I thought that her staying near the family was her only means to find Arindham but the CVs have completely overlooked all that.

I honestly have no clue where this show is going. Puchki's character has been ruined to the point of no return. How can Puchki be all happy after losing her job and playing this bahu and patni khel when she should be trying to get her job back. Now, to add that, she decides do something illegal by "marrying" and living with Ridoy after legally being married to Shan. Then, she threatens Shan that she'' call the police. Does this lady even want her job back by doing cheap and illegal things like this??

Atleast Shan wasn't actively trying to flaunt Paromita in her face, and made it clear that she was the only one in his heart and mind no matter what the circumstances, even during the pregnancy misunderstanding. The only time I found it hard to sympathize with Shan was when he ousted Puchki from the house, but he went out of his way to make up for that so I can forgive him for it, but I don't think I can forgive Puchki for what she's doing right now. Her excuse is lame and so-called revenge is absurd. Atleast Shan's excuse for what he did was more reasonable.

Edited by bs123 - 4 years ago
I totally agree I have been saying this from the start shaan was never bad even in tough circumstances he always cared for her never hated her.
Shaan told her not to marry ridoy but she went ahead and got engaged, what was he supposed to do.
Its down right disgusting how Puchki lays the blame of everything on shaan forgetting her own actions.
The way she is behaving is utterly vile that even if she realize her mistake it will be difficult to care for her character don't know what the writers want what I don't like is her uncaring attitude towards him wasn't shaan supposed to be everything for her,...how can someone be so mean to their loved one the way she is going on with the good bahu good patni act is disgusting.
Originally posted by dyer.a

I totally agree I have been saying this from the start shaan was never bad even in tough circumstances he always cared for her never hated her.
Shaan told her not to marry ridoy but she went ahead and got engaged, what was he supposed to do.
Its down right disgusting how Puchki lays the blame of everything on shaan forgetting her own actions.
The way she is behaving is utterly vile that even if she realize her mistake it will be difficult to care for her character don't know what the writers want what I don't like is her uncaring attitude towards him wasn't shaan supposed to be everything for her,...how can someone be so mean to their loved one the way she is going on with the good bahu good patni act is disgusting.

You know, this one word sums up this track and the show now, just plain disgusting! I mean what kind of a joke have they made out of marriage rituals, and now even legal documents.

@bs123 - I agree with you, Shan's distortion was still bearable , Puchki's is totally not.. atleast in Shan's case ..he atleast loved her ..