Abeer..an outsider,lone warrior

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Abeer and Kunal returned home..Ketaki was overwhelmed with joy because Kunal stayed back for her function. She did not react to Abeer's homecoming.
Actually it is Abeer whose absence from house is to be taken seriously as he is unpredictable. When he returns..none can guess.

Kunal's trip is planned..his return from London included...Atleast his programme can be found out through Minakshi.

Still Ketaki expressed her excitement over Kunal's return..

Abeer knocked Meenu's door at night..She and Parul both looked ill at ease..As if someone outside the family intruded at that odd hour.Clearly visible...he was not welcome ..even Parul looked embarrassed.

Sometimes I wonder Is Abeer Meenu's Son?

Differences between mother and son happen but to this extent? May be this is the USP of the show..

Except Nanu none in Rajvansh family bothers about Abeer ...I remember Parul taking coffee to Kunal's room..and Abeer comes across...That coffee was also specially meant for Kunal.

Thankfully Kunal loves his brother and dotes on him.

On second thoughts I think ..the perfectionist son will be pampered and adored..not the other one who defies rules and norms.

Can't help but feel..for Abeer,the dreamer..and the lone warrior.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think so
i feel meenakshi and abir both are at the same place regarding this
you can see when abeer was on the doorstep she was somewhat ready to talk to her son but when he even tried to show that he doesnt care for her then she even done the same
meenu love kunal and abeer same or i feel she loves abeer more but she fear to show love or they are just too much awkward with each other
you can see alot of time meenakshi expression when she watch abeer like even when ketki was ready to marry that day she gone to feed him sweet but he refused
both mother and son has just an awkward and ego wall and they love each other alot but the relationship has become too awkward for them to show their love to each othe
i am damn sure the day missunderstanding will clear out and they will have open conversation you will see their love for each other
meenakshi i feel is too much formal to him just want him with her as a toy i dont see much emotion which i see in her for abeer
i am sure they will shown meenakshi love in some phases and even abir love for his mother like you can see how abir cared for her in the temple how she become overwhemled whenever abeer talk to her
i am sure if something happen to abir or if anyone will hurt him she will show her emotion and you will see how much she care for him
ltelidevara thumbnail
gaushiv 13
I will be the first person to feel elated and relieved if what you said turns out true. But right now I feel the way I expressed in my post.
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltelidevara

gaushiv 13

I will be the first person to feel elated and relieved if what you said turns out true. But right now I feel the way I expressed in my post.

i know that everyone would be elated as the usp of show in their relation
i can understand these type of relation as i and my father share same relationship we love each other alot but both have ideological difference and communication gap 
and with time the relationship has become awkward and we both have even ego issue
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I do feel Abir is lonely in his family. On second thoughts, everybody in the family seems to be lonely because the lines of communication are more or less closed. 
On the outside, their family seems complete but actually it is highly dysfunctional. Ketki running away from her Gol Dhana, Meenakshi being totally clueless to the desires of her family, her brother and SIL's dissatisfaction, Abir's self-imposed exile and Kunal's workaholic ways all point to that. 

Meenakshi has created a well-oiled machinery and not a family. Family members do not feel so stifled and hesitant about expressing their feelings. She does not realise that in her attempt to protect the family against harm, she has created a 'sone ka pinjra'- glitters from the outside but a cage is a cage. 

I feel that Meenakshi has poured all her energy into controlling Kunal because she thinks Abir is a lost cause and she can't control him. People see Abir joking and smiling all the time and think he is happy. However, he also nurses the wounds of the past but no one tries to heal him because he never expresses it. It's sad that Meenakshi does not try to see past the smile. She is so offended by his 'disobedience', that she cannot see his pain. 

I know Meenakshi's so called intentions are good but when the outcome is so bad, the intent ceases to matter. Also, it's not like she has not had time to correct her behaviour. She has been this way ever since Abir's dad left. The onus of change lies on her.

In Indian society, a lot of the times people do not expect elders to change their ways, even if they harm the family. People believe the children of the family must yield. This is not the correct approach because what is wrong is wrong. By changing or admitting their mistakes, elders show the family the way. 
ltelidevara thumbnail
In Indian society, a lot of the times people do not expect elders to change their ways, even if they harm the family. People believe the children of the family must yield. This is not the correct approach because what is wrong is wrong. By changing or admitting their mistakes, elders show the family the way. 

Clarity

Agree with you..

Fact.. Elders are privileged to keep their views intact ..It is always children who are driven towards change ..of heart.
ToMo_423 thumbnail
Initially even i thought that Meenu is indifferent towards Abir but now i think it's only because of her ego she doesnt show any concern for him but in reality she is more possessive about him, that's why she is not interested in getting him married... since she doesnt have any control over him so maybe she thinks he would be completely detached from her

I think once Mishbir happens her possessive side will surface 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
@ToMo_423
I even feel the same she loves abir alot and is possessive for him very much they have given subtle hint with her expression when she watch abir but she has a real ego issue and even abir is not less and make the situation awkward between them
her main focus or the way i feel she is more emotionally inclined to abir than kunal