myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I wanted to put title Bold and Beautiful but alas 

Asmita is acting dumb and dumber by the day

Ridoy is acting crazy and foolish by the hour 

Shaan and Paro and Dadi Bua are only two sane charcaters in story now 

Just what does the writer want to show 

Even in America where so many complicated relations are shown in serials such a complicated relationship was never shown

Girl who is childhood friend of a boy agrees to marry his brother to find a disappearance case but gets married to the boy as shes unconcious 

Than now girl has married younger brother of boy without divorcing boy but still is in love with childhood friend 

In between mother in law welcomes sister in law whose marriage stopped half way to husbands younger brother against others will

I think Beauty knows where Arindam is and blackmailing Nivi 

The most dumb are we audience who are taking such nonsense story patiently 

Shaan must have left house and set up own business and left Asmita to regret her haste decisions in lesuire later in life 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Summed up perfectly, never in my life have I seen such a complicated relationship.
Asmita who started out as bold and beautiful is now a babu and last night her dialogue about how beauty should not harm her parivar was the funniest.
I think Shaan should just leave the house go back to London and marry some sensible girl.
Asmita is not worth the effort leave her for that crazy ridoy.
How can a girl who knows that all these people are the ones who are out to harm her child hood friend has joined hands with his enemies.
Secondly doesn't she realize that chanda maa soul will never rest easy with her only son being harmed like that, how dumb can one get.
Plus even from her pov it was an accident where shaan was trying to break the two mothers.
The writers seem to me some sick minded people with the way they are taking the story forward is sickening.
I think we should all forget shamita and prepare ourselves for the new Jodi ridoy and asmita.