•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Rosid os: My cute Fan girl
By Priya
Here I'm back guys try to give long os
So jumping in the story
Intuition: The Siddhant Bardwaj Most Handsome man and dashing guys 24 year old super star of the Bollywood and serial.. he started his career as a model and then a serial actor then become super star of the Bollywood...
Intuition: Roli Diwadi one normal girl with a chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes and innocent face...
This Will Make Boys to Fall in Love With her but she loves only one person it's none other than Our super star Siddhant she is a biggest fan of him since when he started his career as a model..
Now Siddhant going for a shooting he decided to travel in bus because he loves traveling to bus... He covered his as no one regnice him so he is traveling as a normal person.. On this our roli coming and sit beside Sid and travel started...
She saw Sid covering his face she feels different than she said
Roli:hi have we seen before
Sid got shocked but he at just and told
Sid: no y r u asking this now
Roli said:no nothing special just thought I've seen u before that's it
Sid said: oh ok
Roli said:I'm roli diwadi nice to meet you
Sid said:hi I'm... Sid got stopped he can't relelave about him so he thinks and said
Sid said: hi I'm Aryan Kapoor and nice to meet you too..
Roli said: for this only u took this much time ok Aryan shall we be friends..
And she showed her hand to bump Sid did the same and said
Sid:ok friends nice to have a beautiful friend..
Roli blushed a little.. Sid notice it and smiled himself.. Roli to smiled too..
Night time roli sleeping and in sleep she came to Sid shoulders Sid notice but didn't react anything in fact he was happy about this he also start sleeping..
Morning Sid wake up and see a beautiful angel sleeping in his shoulder unknown to him he kissed her forehead this makes roli wake up so Sid switty Take his head from her and acting like he is in deep sleep.. 
Roli saw his face so closely and got attractive to him and started admiring him then she come out from her dream world and moved away and embarrassed of her act and think
Roli thought: thank God he didn't wake otherwise what he will think about me..
Then Sid finished his acting and wake up said..
Sid: gud morning roli
Roli: gud morning Siddhant
Sid got shocked is she regnice me he wants to confirm and asked
Sid: what who Siddhant
Roli: oh sry actually it's my use will Because u know I'm a biggest fan of the great Siddhant bardwaj
Sid got surprised but wanted to tease her and said
Sid: really is he that much great
Roli got angry on Aryan and said
Roli: don't u dare to tell anything about my Sid I will kill u because I love him
Sid got shocked and surprised too and asked...
Sid: u love him do he know this
Roli said: how he will know yaar he even don't know my name the how he will know I love him to core
Sid: then what will u do if he got married to other girl...
Now Roli got tears in her eyes, Sid notice it and asked
Sid: y r u crying now what I did
Roli said:it's him only doing everything u asked na what I will do if he got married I will definitely kill myself I can't see him with other girls before itself I will kill myself..
Sid was moved on her talk he wanted to hug her and wanted to say that Im Siddhant and I won't marry any other girl I love u.. roli start crying badly Sid hold her shoulder and she Lean on his and hug him sidewise and started crying..
Sid: don't cry na roli I'm sry I didn't mean to hurt u
Roli said: no it's not u , u know I love him so much I can't live without him yaar and I can't able to see him with other it will be gud before he marry other girl I die itself
Now Roli slowly stop crying now she saw herself leaning on his so she and switty moved from him.. Sid got upset but what to he can't do anything so he asked her.
Sid: r u ok now
Roli: ya I'm ok and sry I lean on ur shoulder.. with a blush Sid notice it and smiled and said..
Sid: that's ok and what is in ur cheeks ha
Roli didn't understand what do she took her mobile and open her camera then she noticed she is blushing and that fr Aryan she shout herself
Roli thought: roli y r u blush now that too fr this Aryan this not at all gud ur belongs to Siddhant so don't blush idiot
Sid notice all her reachion and thought
Sid thought: I should tell my true intinty the only she feel free with me ..
So Sid desite to relieve his true intinty
Suddenly bus stopped because it's lunch time, so it's stop in daba all get down..
Sid and roli sit in one table and started eating and they Finished eating and bus started. 
It's evening they reached their distention because Sid diceas as Aryan Roli said
Roli: where is ur home I will drop u tell
Sid said: who I want to tell something important thing to is that I'm not Aryan..
Roli got shocked and said
Roli: what then who r u
Sid removed his face clothe..
Roli got shocked and surprised she pinched him he shouted and said
Sid: y this roli 
Roli: is it u omg the Siddhant bardwaj o g I'm going to fint someone save me is it really u or I'm daydreaming
Sid pinched her , she shouted in pain
Sid: see this is not dream my cute fan girl and one more thing I started love u first time itself after that u told u love me to the core and will die if I married any other girl how can I lose my life I love u roli I love u ..
Roli is like statue .Sid shook her and said
Sid: roli what happened baby oii
Roli: I love u so muchhh will u marry me plz ..
Sid: I will marry u baby only u I love u my cute fan girl
After one year they marriage they sit in mandab and took 7 phara and Sid filled sindoor in her head and wore black beet chin in her neck
Now it's time for Rosid Sr: Roli sitting in decorated bed Sid coming and took he weal and said
Sid: I love u my cute fan girl
Roli: I love u too my super star
They lived happily ever after

So guys I'm finished my 4 th os do I try my best to give a big one if this not big will try to next a bigger one do tell how's it and if any spelling mistake bare me
Haha that was so cute roli loving siddhant the superstar ,rosid meeting in bus and sid hiding his identity, roli confessing her  love, sid falling for her then beautiful confession and marraige living happily ever after loved it keep writing  morelengthh was good this time
Originally posted by himani_rosid

Haha that was so cute roli loving siddhant the superstar ,rosid meeting in bus and sid hiding his identity, roli confessing her  love, sid falling for her then beautiful confession and marraige living happily ever after loved it keep writing  morelengthh was good this time
Tqsm di fr this beautiful comment
Will try to give my best to long writing😉😉😉
Wow Superb OS Priya👏!!! Siddhant as an actor who came from modelling😳... Roli as his diehard fan❤️... A travel changed their life😛... That night scene... Aww unknowingly Sid kissed Roli n Roli called Sid by his own name☺️... RoSid fall for each other... Love at first sight😉😛... RoSid got married...😳... Super star's love story... Loved it to the core dear... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late...
Originally posted by gopsss

Wow Superb OS Priya 👏!!! Siddhant as an actor who came from modelling😳... Roli as his diehard fan❤️... A travel changed their life😛... That night scene... Aww unknowingly Sid kissed Roli n Roli called Sid by his own name☺️... RoSid fall for each other... Love at first sight😉😛... RoSid got married...😳... Super star's love story... Loved it to the core dear... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late...
Tq Dr and don't say sry whenever ur free comment😉😉😉
Super cute os love it so adorable Edited by arisharosid20 - 4 years ago
Lovely os dear. It's really nice .

Hearty congratulations on writing this beautiful OS baby...!!!it was soo wonderful and adorable...!!!!

Originally posted by Ramya-22

Hearty congratulations on writing this beautiful OS baby...!!!it was soo wonderful and adorable...!!!!

Thanks baby 😘😘😘