Arnav to slip into depression in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Posted: 5 years ago

NEWS

Arnav to slip into depression in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

By TellychakkarTeam
10 Apr 2019 07:13 PM

MUMBAI: Voot's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka has been quite popular among the audiences.

Viewers enjoy Mishti and Ruhaan's chemistry.

In the previous episodes, viewers witnessed that Pari has confessed o Arnavthat she is in love t. Arnav, who is head over heels in love with Pari, thinks that she has started to feel the same for him. However, his happiness is short-lived when Pari discloses that she is actually in love with Ruhaan.

Arnav is taken aback to hear this. He loses all hope of being with Pari and slips into depression.

Will Pari confess her feelings to Ruhaan? How will Mishti react to Pari's feelings for him?

What are your views on the upcoming episodes? Hit the comments section below.

Stay tuned to this place for more updates.

poor Arnav.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope Misti consoles him, though Misti & Arnav r not best friend like Pari-Arnav, but still want to see Misti-Arnav bonding as friend๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Angelicdiya - 5 years ago
Oh god i hope its not true  silsila guys are like no life without girls ๐Ÿ˜†
rival site is back with own assumption article. nothing will happen in real episode what rival site has mention

in s1 main yahi Hua. rival site khuch aur article published karte they aur serial mein khuch aur dikhta tha
now rival site is no more reliable article
If this happens, I hope pari will be the one to bring him back to his senses. He doesn't deserve it.
Originally posted by surabhi01

rival site is back with own assumption article. nothing will happen in real episode what rival site has mention

in s1 main yahi Hua. rival site khuch aur article published karte they aur serial mein khuch aur dikhta tha
now rival site is no more reliable article

If article is by TELLYTAKKAR then chances of this is 90% bcoz they hardly public any doubt full or false article. And other I don't know. Will wait for actual episode as I'm doing always.
If he slips into depression what will happen to Pari. Don't know if this article is true or probably I don't want it to be. There's a difference between heartbreak and depression!
Uff no๐Ÿ˜• arey arnav babu love is not everything there is gr8 life waiting ahead. .I hope he concentrate on career n reaches heights..instead of going to depression for a girl
Originally posted by vardhinirosid

Uff no ๐Ÿ˜• arey arnav babu love is not everything there is gr8 life waiting ahead. .I hope he concentrate on career n reaches heights..instead of going to depression for a girl
yes dear thats what i m saying arnav ruhan dono hi ladki ke bina kuch nhi ๐Ÿ˜†type 
Today pari was wrong n we all sympathised with arnav but if arnav is going to slip into depression just because of a single rejection then he is doing wrong n here he is at fault
Rejection r parts of one's life n u have to accept it gracefully
Mishti is confused between 2 guys so what should she do slip into depression
Ruhaan is falling for his BF's fiancee who can never be ruhan's so what will he do slips into depression
Ruhaan to going to break pari's heart usko bhi depression mein bhej do
Mishti is too going to choose ruhaan over veer so veer should also do the same...slips into depression
Plzz this is not the right way to handle rejection
CVs r making fun of each n everything...they could have chosen a better way of handling this rather than making pari guilty of rejecting arnav...agar aisa hai toh phir sabko ek hi partner se chipke rehna chahiye n that too when u have never committed anything to them
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago