Rishta Exchange- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys!
If you guys don't know yet, RISHTA AAYA HAI! ðŸ˜† I like how the song and dance sequences are there to give us the message in case we don't get it.

IDK which sanskaari world this happens in but I have never seen any self-respecting family exchange rishtas between sisters after one sister has been humiliated by the ladke wale. ðŸ˜•

This rishta exchange crap is very off putting because we all know Mishti will end up with Abir and Kunal with Kuhu. In the near future, Mishti-Kunal's alliance will be fixed. How awkward is it that Kunal will be Mishti's brother-in-law eventually? I find it disgusting. ðŸ¤¢ Not just that, KuKu will be married, so how will the two get over this? 

Rajshri's attitude towards it is even more shocking. How do the Maheshwaris 'sanskaars' justify this? The mother of the boy humiliates one daughter and Rajshri does not feel setting up said boy with another daughter is wrong? Does she not care about Kuhu or her feelings?

Being the family elder that everyone looks to for direction, how does she justify Meenakshi becoming Mishti's MIL? The same woman who left no stone unturned to insult Kuhu? Does she not worry about how Mishti will be treated? Maybe she feels Meenakshi will not mistreat Mishti because she 'chose' her. Okay. However, this shows how little regard she has for Kuhu. She didn't once go to Kuhu to explain herself or ask her how she felt about all this. 

Kuhu is putting on a brave face but it is up to her family to understand how she really feels. So-called tight knit family is not so tight knit after all. I actually feel sorry for her 'cause if any of the Rajvansh brothers are worth marrying, it is Abir. He loves his family but is not blind to the kind of person his mother is. He will not be a robot who will dance to her tunes post marriage, thankfully for Mishti. As for Kunal, he is a good guy but I feel the defining feature of good people is that they are brave and can stand up for what is right when the time comes. I hope he grows into that person and I look forward to KuKu 'cause I like how their personalities play off of each other. 

Abir-Mishti: They have good chemistry and I am annoyed that they will show them falling for each other in the background of Mishti-Kunal's engagement. Just so eww. The dynamics are majorly f**ked up. No other word for it. This cross connection was really unnecessary.  

This Rishta Exchange really makes me wonder- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not also confused why they introduced this cross connection, looks awkward  hope this track end soon so can watch again.
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Move_ON

I am not also confused why they introduced this cross connection, looks awkward  hope this track end soon so can watch again.

I agree. It's very annoying but I don't see this storyline ending for at least a month. They will use this time to make MishBir and KuKu fall for each other, so expect to not watch for some time lol. ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Any self respecting family will not agree to such an alliance, because of meenakshi...but i know many times it happens..rishta comes for one girl and her sister or cousin is chosen ..seen this happening around me ..
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Any self respecting family will not agree to such an alliance, because of meenakshi...but i know many times it happens..rishta comes for one girl and her sister or cousin is chosen ..seen this happening around me ..

@bold- This is really sad.  I had heard of such things happening but thought times had changed. 

I also find it strange how Badi Maa is ignoring Mishti's very sane questions. As Mishti said, just because Rajshri and Akshara found partners who were compatible, it is not necessary everyone will.

In today's day and age, a courtship period is necessary. 

I guess this is the truth of our society though- 'Don't talk to strangers, but marry one when the time comes'. 
Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well,  first thing I feel lady should ready to be getting married or in relationships and she should choose a person even though it's through arrangements only if she comfortable not through any pressure.
I am enjoying Sony TV serials from 9 to 10 pm, they look good as they are showing middle class ladies struggle of career and family. They looks far better than TRP topper serials.  Hopefully other channels show real struggle of women in career world than OTT drama.