Full dose of Akira moments...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a full dose of Akira moments after long time by creatives..It was nice seeing Ira in modern avatar... she was looking beautiful and no doubt Akilesh was so mesmerised by her beauty..It was.fun also to watch a jealous Akilesh...
Akilesh no doubt still loves Ira ...Pushpa has joined the devil's mind side..Devina..kunika...Truly i don't get it how pushpa who once showered so much love on ira treating her like a stranger ...

Precap two devil's mind plotting against ira to defeat her in the challenge to get back Akilesh..Devina telling Kunika to win against Ira target her weak point..I feel kunika will try to harm Akilesh or mishri as both are her weak point...How ira will protect akilesh as per her promise today from Kunika its to wait and watch..

A few pics of the Akira moments and a must watch epi..

Edited by shanaya28 - 4 years ago
Yesterday's episode, episode no 350 was the best... It had all the ingredients that was needed, funny, romantic, while watching it I feel, yayyy our old MHB is back, that flavor is back which we was missing from sometime... 
I like that scene when Akhilesh was feeling jealous on ira & when ira falls & her fake boyfriend holds her at that moment he shouts aaa... He just can't tolerate watching ira with someone else.. 
& when ira said, hamara pyar yaad aa hi gaya, abhi muzse pyar karate ho, isiliye us ladake ko bhagaya.. Me aa gayii huna me tumhari hifazat karungi, bure irado se me tumhe bachaungi.. Awww & that kiss on cheek, it was so cute.. 
& then the morning.. I didn't expected this kinda scene in MHB πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when pandeyji wakes up in the morning he started shooting ira, meine kuch nahi kiya... Hahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
And in yesterdays episode you just can't skip any scene you have to watch it from start to end otherwise since last many days I was skipping all kunika & Devina scenes & watching only Akhira scenes... After all Akhira to is show ki jaaan he😳😳
Edited by Scorpionn - 4 years ago
Originally posted by shanaya28

It was a full dose of Akira moments after long time by creatives..It was nice seeing Ira in modern avatar... she was looking beautiful and no doubt Akilesh was so mesmerised by her beauty..It was.fun also to watch a jealous Akilesh...
Akilesh no doubt still loves Ira ...Pushpa has joined the devil's mind side..Devina..kunika...Truly i don't get it how pushpa who once showered so much love on ira treating her like a stranger ...

Precap two devil's mind plotting against ira to defeat her in the challenge to get back Akilesh..Devina telling Kunika to win against Ira target her weak point..I feel kunika will try to harm Akilesh or mishri as both are her weak point...How ira will protect akilesh as per her promise today from Kunika its to wait and watch..

A few pics of the Akira moments and a must watch epi..

Thanks for these wonderful pics, Shanaya. Ira is looking like a freshly blooming rose. Every inch of her oozes sensousness without a hint of vulgarity. Only she can manage to carry herself so gracefully even when doing a sexy dance number. And the coloured contact lenses are making her already big and beautiful eyes even more magical.
How can Pandey ji not fall head-over-heels for her? 

I'm so very happy that finally Ira has decided to stand up for herself and stop letting others take her for granted. 
Only a person who respects oneself can command respect from others. And Ira has to fight for earning that respect from this circus of fools. 
Yeah & now ira have gave 7 days challenge to kunika... That she will get back Akhilesh to her side in only 7 days... Hope she will win this challenge...& reunite with Akhilesh..
& yes in that performance.. She performed very well, without showing a single trace of vulgarity... & just imagine a scene like the morning scene with Akhilesh in other shows, other shows may present it in a little vulgar way, but MHB always shows such scenes without any single trace of vulgarity... Kudos to them... 
excellent episode ... me tooo ... like Akhilesh ... muh bandh kar lo nehi to ...πŸ˜† ... Ira full on nautanki mode ...  waise kunika was also looking good with newly added sindoor and akhara avtar πŸ˜ƒ
Just hope kunika track will end very soon, because we Akhira fans can't see her with Akhilesh...