•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Who's son is abeer? Don't know bt i always felt like abeer is not the son of menakshi... I always find parul there when abeer needs mother care .. I noticed alot clashes apni jaga bt how can a mom is so cold ... She always take care of kunal... Not abeer.. Bt parul is always there for him... Whats ur thought guys.?
May be Meenakshi's husband was.a bad person. What if he raped Parul and she conceived Abeer.  
I too feel she is not his real mom.
May be the base of story is built around Movie Karj or Dil hai Tumhara.
It's super weird because earlier, I had thought Meenakshi disapproves of Abir's choices but still loves him. However, the past few episodes make it seem like she thinks she only has 1 son. ðŸ˜•
Even today, I get that she expected Kunal to come and talk to her but when Parul opened the door and it was Abir, her visible disappointment was so off putting. Which mother is so put out to see her other son? 

Meenakshi has a tendency of disowning everyone who does not dance to her tunes/offends her, so maybe that's why she is so removed from Abir but seeing a mother be so cold to her son is disheartening.

Regarding Abir not being Meenakshi's son, I actually think it's the other way around. While the insouciant Abir is her 'real' son, I think Kunal- the prodigal son will turn out to be Parul's son. 

IDK how the baby swap happened but maybe Parul gave her son to Meenakshi 'cause something happened to Meenakshi's baby. Also, Parul is quite caring towards both Kunal and Abir, so I am not sure who is her son.

Also, can someone clarify what Parul's role in the family is? It seems she is part of the staff but at the same time, Abir calls her Maasi. Who is she?
Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It's super weird because earlier, I had thought Meenakshi disapproves of Abir's choices but still loves him. However, the past few episodes make it seem like she thinks she only has 1 son.😕</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even today, I get that she expected Kunal to come and talk to her but when Parul opened the door and it was Abir, her visible disappointment was so off putting. Which mother is so put out to see her other son?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Meenakshi has a tendency of disowning everyone who does not dance to her tunes/offends her, so maybe that's why she is so removed from Abir but seeing a mother be so cold to her son is disheartening.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Regarding Abir not being Meenakshi's son, I actually think it's the other way around. While the insouciant Abir is her 'real' son, I think Kunal- the prodigal son will turn out to be Parul's son.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IDK how the baby swap happened but maybe Parul gave her son to Meenakshi 'cause something happened to Meenakshi's baby. Also, Parul is quite caring towards both Kunal and Abir, so I am not sure who is her son.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Also, can someone clarify what Parul's role in the family is? It seems she is part of the staff but at the same time, Abir calls her Maasi. Who is she?</font>

In gujrat they call female maid/caretaker masi. So I think Parul is their maid/caretaker.
I too feel that Parul will turn out to be Kunal's mother and not Abeers. 
I noticed that Abeer is carinfg towards Parul where as Kunal doesn't pay that much attention to her.. and hence I feel there will be a twist and it will be Kunal who will turn out to be Paruls son and not Abeer.