Dil Hi Toh Hai

Season 3 is on the Way

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I dont know whether to be happy or sad. Coz S3 means after a season full of hate it will end in a cliff hangar true to Alt Shows
Check Bijay Anand's Insta 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If it's S3 it has to be a fresh story & interesting chemistry of the leads .. Continuation mein Kya dhekhayenje ..thodi love story phir problems phir palak ki investigations πŸ˜† bas hogaya CID dekhke..πŸ₯±
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Need  better writers for season 3, writers who don't write regressive stories.
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not paying another Rs 100 for this pot of shit. If needed, I will look up pirated versions at a go, after a few months.
They can't hold us hostage with our payments each time. In fact we should demand a refund even for this time πŸ˜‘

Creatives suffer from some kind of a god complex thinking they are a gift from above towards entertainment ... they need to know that we live in a very different era of consumer needs and consumer experience. Plus how could they dish out all that family stuff on a web series? The online consumer is definitely not your typical 7 - 10 pm family watcher.

I don't have a twitter account, but I wish someone would convey our emotions to ekta ravi kapoor ... she understands only money ...she no longer understands consumer pulse ... and by dishing out the crap that she has, she has acted like a fraud.
san2471 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emerald_18

If it's S3 it has to be a fresh story & interesting chemistry of the leads .. Continuation mein Kya dhekhayenje ..thodi love story phir problems phir palak ki investigations πŸ˜† bas hogaya CID dekhke..πŸ₯±

Geeta ke saath milan
Then VP ka kashmakash choosing between Mamta & Geeta
πŸ˜›
san2471 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Emerald_18

Geeta ke saath Milan

VP ka kashmakash choosing between Geeta and MamtaπŸ˜›
san2471 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygirl123

I am not paying another Rs 100 for this pot of shit. If needed, I will look up pirated versions at a go, after a few months.

They can't hold us hostage with our payments each time. In fact we should demand a refund even for this time πŸ˜‘

Creatives suffer from some kind of a god complex thinking they are a gift from above towards entertainment ... they need to know that we live in a very different era of consumer needs and consumer experience. Plus how could they dish out all that family stuff on a web series? The online consumer is definitely not your typical 7 - 10 pm family watcher.

I don't have a twitter account, but I wish someone would convey our emotions to ekta ravi kapoor ... she understands only money ...she no longer understands consumer pulse ... and by dishing out the crap that she has, she has acted like a fraud.

Agree
She is elated with the views of this show which she did not promote.
Read the comments in Instagram post and you will know how people have vented out. Several people have said No after this nonsensical S2. 

ajax97 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mamta would die i think and then Geeta would come with her truth.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

After the previous season, do they really wanna disappoint fans again? The second season had 30+ episodes but they didn’t give the audience anything to look forward too. Knew after the ending there was gonna be another season!