Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

No one really understand mishti

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I was kind of hurt seeing Mishti halat that no one really tried to console her. Her behavior was not normal still no one tried to make effort 😭 except ruhaan.only he was worried for her.
Daadi was more worried for Ansh, Pari was busy in thoughts of ruhaan applying lotion, veer left her shattered!
That's when a good partner comes into picture, he won't left his partner when he/she needs him most 😛  . If still veer Mishti relationship looks perfect then I rest my case 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veer ko samajh aata that Mishti needs him then only he would have stayed na 😉 . He thought tantrum hoga.
I'm more disappointed in Pari . She is much more close to him than Veer na.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Today ruhaan was there for mishti.. only he understand her now..Now I m also a mishan fan..I was mauhaan and mishti fan only
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea mishti was left all alone.. They dint even try to understand her.. In fact they looked at her like a guilty party.. oly ruhaan had the right to be angry, coz she had wronged him, but he understood her.. totally disappointed in veer.. He wasn't even trying to understand mishti..
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Didn't you see how amazingly Pari has understood ..
Mishti is fighting for her and she ran behind Ruhaan
Mishti stood there broken she ran behind Ruhaan
Mishti is crying all alone and Pari is dreaming about Ruhaan
Mishti is terrified and she applied lotion on her hands and Pari is talking about Ruhaan's Dard 😆🤣

Yes yes she did say those amazing dialogues to Ruhaan about Mishti

Her actions and dialogues doesn't seem to match 😆
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I felt so bad for mishti n wrote same in mishti thread as soon as I saw epsiode... no one was with mishti... evryone busy with others... I didn't like veer reaction to what mishti did... it's rude to just drive away when she is begging... surprisingly only ruhan understood mishti n also he is the one who handles her anger calmly... is veer seeing mishti anger first time from the time their relation ship started? Then atleast he should have given one more chance than to react like this... hope he leaves mishti if he can't handle her... she can stay alone or with ruhan ... Pari is close to mishti I expected her to b with mishti first than to go behind ruhan bcz it's about Pari incident these all happened n mishti might want to b with Pari
kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last two episodes had made many things clear .
1)Mishveer doesn't have emotional bonding and their relationship is fragile. 

2)Radhika ji is not the same lady who stood for mauli. 

3)Mishtis world is her family and none of them was there when she is in tears on her birthday.

4)Mishti never got that perfect family which she wanted since she is a 5 year old. 

5)Mishaans emotional bonding is gradual. 

6) CVS can't handle molestation seriously . Except mishaan no one responded rightly. 

7) Mauhaans emotional and moral support is missing in mishtis life. Still she is very strong on her own 
raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mishthi created a scene at party without knowing complete truth. She threw ruhaan's luggage thinking that he was behind ansh's smoking and yet everyone should console her. M sorry she's wrong and it's high time she should accept it. Everyone knows she gets hyper and in starting everyone made her understand calmly but now she should be one who needs to calm down and not to rush into conclusion.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raaya

Mishthi created a scene at party without knowing complete truth. She threw ruhaan's luggage thinking that he was behind ansh's smoking and yet everyone should console her. M sorry she's wrong and it's high time she should accept it. Everyone knows she gets hyper and in starting everyone made her understand calmly but now she should be one who needs to calm down and not to rush into conclusion.

Yes definitely she is wrong . No one says she is right. But family members do not discard you if you are wrong. They are there for you whether you are right or wrong. They tell u u are wrong but don't leave you.They support you in your bad times and when you are broken. That's what family means.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is There Popsi ❤️ 😭 The only One Who Is For His Princess ⭐️ Who Embrace Her Abundant Of Love and Care That Lil Soul Always Want To Be Her Side 🤗 Any Fbs Of IshTi ❤️ 😭 ..Ishaan ❤️..