•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Jaya realizing the truth and returning to Samar was a major dud.
More than Jaya's actions and reactions, I am much more disappointed with Samar and his family. They accepted her back - no questions asked. She didn't repent in any meaningful way and yet they are all gaga about her as if she has done a great favor by coming back. 

They deserved the torture they got and the rest that is to come in the future. There is a reason why doormats don't get respect.  

Wait for it -- Satya Devi is moving in with them. She will either pretend to be sick/dying and the doormats will welcome her to help her while she plots and plans again OR she will marry the chacha guy hankering around her.

I no longer have the patience to watch.
Originally posted by babu2008

when is it ending?

don't think it is ending anytime soon.
Jaya has gone to Samar's house for one day and already more problems. Samar's sister is framed by her husband for trying to poison him with food. He planned all this so that the Surana's give him crores of cash in exchange for their daughter's freedom. He also wants her to apologize to him for a crime she didn't commit. On top of that she is pregnant. Samar feels the only one who can save his sister is Satya Devi. Of course Satya is going to exploit Samar in order to take the case and that means doing everything Satya manipulates him to do in exchange for getting his sister out of jail for a crime she didn't commit. Again they will show Satya having the upper hand in manipulating Surana family.
Originally posted by rose2015

Jaya has gone to Samar's house for one day and already more problems. Samar's sister is framed by her husband for trying to poison him with food. He planned all this so that the Surana's give him crores of cash in exchange for their daughter's freedom. He also wants her to apologize to him for a crime she didn't commit. On top of that she is pregnant. Samar feels the only one who can save his sister is Satya Devi. Of course Satya is going to exploit Samar in order to take the case and that means doing everything Satya manipulates him to do in exchange for getting his sister out of jail for a crime she didn't commit. Again they will show Satya having the upper hand in manipulating Surana family.

How's that going to work then? Satay is a divorce lawyer and this sounds like a criminal case 😕 I swear these writers make the storyline as unrealistic as possible   ðŸ˜†
Akash and Sarika (Samar's sister) were separated. Akash is a bad guy. Satya knows he has a history of cheating on his wife, abusing her, and making her ask for money from her family because he lost lot of money in gambling. To cover up this Sarika told Samar that Akash is having business problem and for Raksha bhandan she wants Samar to keep this secret and give money for Akash.

Akash plotted to bring Sarika back home and frame her for trying to poison him to extort more money from the Surana family. Akash and his mother always had eyes on Suarana families money. Once Rama gifted her daughter a very expensive jewelry set and when Akash's mother saw it she said I will keep it with me.

Satya has a record of winning every case. She knows Akash is a bad person from what she has seen of him. Sarika is very innocent and foolish and is easily manipulated by her husband. Once before Satya mentioned that Akash is not a good man and Sarika should divorce him but at that time Samar said in Surana household we don't solve problems by divorcing.

Satya is a smart lawyer that can prove Akash is framing his wife (who had been living with Surana's after separating from Akash) but to do that she will take her revenge on Samar for patching up with her daughter Jaya for whose marriage she wished to break.

Akash doesn't love Sarika. He only married her to access her families wealth. He is taking advantage of her weakness, innocence, foolishness, and that fact that she is pregnant to torture her. He says she can rot in jail for trying to poison him. He is not concerned for her or his unborn child as he himself is a womanizer. Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Just caught up on today's episode. The precap is quite concerning. Satya tells Samar to rub his nose on her feet and apologise, when he asks her to take sarikas case 😕 this women is really not right in the head can't believe after all this time jaya is still not standing her ground
Jaya did confront her mother today asking her if she had anything to do with Sarika going to jail. Her mother is very well aware of what has happened.

When it comes to Samar protecting his sister he forgets everything for her happiness. He will go to the ends of the earth to save her even if it means dealing with Satya. If Satya misbehaves with Samar it will be out in the open for Jaya to see. That would not make Jaya any closer to her mom in fact it will put more distance between them. Any bad action by Satya will only confirm to Jaya that her mother is manipulative and not having her daughter's happiness in her heart.

Satya being Sarika's lawyer would be Akash's worst nightmare because after seeing what she has put Samar through Akash doesn't stand a chance.

I would like to see Satya defend Sarika and put Akash in jail because it is long overdue. He and his mother need to be put in their place and that is what Satya is an expert at. Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by rose2015

Jaya did confront her mother today asking her if she had anything to do with Sarika going to jail. Her mother is very well aware of what has happened.

When it comes to Samar protecting his sister he forgets everything for her happiness. He will go to the ends of the earth to save her even if it means dealing with Satya. If Satya misbehaves with Samar it will be out in the open for Jaya to see. That would not make Jaya any closer to her mom in fact it will put more distance between them. Any bad action by Satya will only confirm to Jaya that her mother is manipulative and not having her daughter's happiness in her heart.

I thought this was already confirmed what other confirmation does she need that her mother is manipulative and does not care about her daughters happiness? I'm just a bit confused at where this is leading and how even after satya has been found out by everyone, she is still able to manipulate and control. She was the one who lied and staged drama just to get them divorced yet Samar is being made to apologise. I don't like how badly he's constantly treated and both jaya and his family allow it. The man is so sweet and honest and doesn't deserve this hassle at all when the only mistake he ever made was falling with a brainless girl with a psychotic mother