At last after 500 yrs....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohini's dream came true... And what an interesting dream it is..

Behramgarh turns into Gotham city There's a new superhero in town A dog Chudail or tiger shapeshifter  guy !!!

Gone are the heavy jewellery ethnic wear. 

Love the glam Wardrobes Daima looks better in those simple kurtis & hilarious with her broken English.

Mohini ...dig her new look. Gone are the rural dialect Welcome a glamorous Mohini 👏

I always wanted to see Reyna in modern clothes.

Ram turned Mo's pet Tommy aka Rana has become wayyy more interesting since he left his boring nobility.

Although some aspects of his new persona i don't like...

Dadimaa has turned into Bahubali's mom

And story has again become interesting...

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
You are right! All characters and story line changed completely! Mohini looks smoking hot now! Even Maya, Moha and Madira - Mohini's witches - are completely different looking! But whatever happened to Mithiya, another one of Mohini's witches? She has not been in the show for a couple months, now! Edited by skanthan - 4 years ago
I suppose they thought 3 would do
Originally posted by Hallyumint

I suppose they thought 3 would do

There were a couple months during which I did not watch Manmohini. But, I seem to recall the reason why Mithiya is absent is because Mohini killed her. And also, I did not watch today's episode after seeing the precap. I did not want to see a rape scene. 
Im glad we share the same sentiments when it comes to rape scenes 
I believe tonight's episode will have a threat of Rape not actual one . Cheap shot !
Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
I guess we're going to have a rewrite of Ram siya's romance 

Ram is crazy for Siya. He has to have her not knowing why..His love has now been transformed into obsession. Post Mo's transforming him..He's become a womaniser.

So he looks for the girl in all village girls who come to the palace. When he doesn't find her he puts a demand to Mo. Mo in tears is forced to promise him to bring the girl to palace not knowing it is Siya.

Siya meanwhile plans to infiltrate the palace as hanuman did lanka to burn it.

Basically a new story kickstarts 

Just saw epi as predicted nothing happens tiger man does a heroic save complete with soulful looks. 

Only the first 10 minutes there's a hilarious song & dance routine so skip that.

Mystery of your missing mithiya is solved.

Turns out  real daiyma is in a bird cage Well her head.

Fake Daima is attached to her body. 

But she isn't Mithiya turns out she is powerful that even Mo can't harm her.

Originally posted by Hallyumint

I guess we're going to have a rewrite of Ram siya's romance 

Ram is crazy for Siya. He has to have her not knowing why..His love has now been transformed into obsession. Post Mo's transforming him..He's become a womaniser.

So he looks for the girl in all village girls who come to the palace. When he doesn't find her he puts a demand to Mo. Mo in tears is forced to promise him to bring the girl to palace not knowing it is Siya.

Siya meanwhile plans to infiltrate the palace as hanuman did lanka to burn it.

Basically a new story kickstarts 

Bold: A rapist, more like. 
U agree too it's a cheap shot