Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Police to arrest Mishi

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Star Plus' recently launched drama Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (Director's Kut) has kept the viewers on the edge of their couch by bringing forth some unpredictable twists and turns with every episode.

The daily is apparently heading for a new turn in the storyline.

As per the plot, Ketki's (Trishaa Chatterjee) pre-wedding ceremonies are in full swing.

Now, amidst the celebration audience will witness Mishti (Rhea Sharma) landing into a major trouble.

Shares a source, "Mishti will join Ketki's pre-wedding festivities. She will witness Ketki being unhappy with the marriage. She will tell her not to marry any random guy. She should take time before getting married. Meenakshi will overhear their conversation and would get irked with Mishti.

Later, Police officials will enter the venue. They will have an arrest warrant against Mishti. Everyone will get shocked. The police will be called by Meenakshi (Rupal Patel). She would want Mishti to get arrested for manipulating daughter Ketki.

Will Mishti get arrested or Abir (Shaheer Sheikh) will come to save her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the  
This benba is too much is this the way to  handle situation this will increases the bitterness between the two families .. she is acting as she is the only one who care for that family.. but dont worry abeer hai na 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
What nonsense is this. How can you call the police on someone for convincing someone not to get married? 🤢 I hope this is false spoiler
aimmyangle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arishi-

What the  

This benba is too much is this the way to  handle situation this will increases the bitterness between the two families .. she is acting as she is the only one who care for that family.. but dont worry abeer hai na 

Yup hamara shehzada abeer hai na... ðŸ˜³
I think now bigben will come to know that mishti is same girl not kuhu who advice ketki in kutch
aimmyangle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy17

What nonsense is this. How can you call the police on someone for convincing someone not to get married? 🤢 I hope this is false spoiler

I think its not false.. 1 evry evil step is expected from bigben .. 2 i read it on 3 websites... Hope its wrong bt didn't seem😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now who reports such things to police this is a weirdest reason to get arrested... how did the police even agree for this ðŸ¤ª

and looks like with this she might  realize Mishti is the one who told ketki not to get married and cancel mishti kunal's rishta and fix Kuhu Kunal and when it's time for Abeer Mishti... she will pose the same drama .. but Abeer will handle it 😆!! 

Wagen thumbnail
I just hope this is not true if she really think mishti is brainwashing ketki then just break the alliance .What nonsense why would you call the police for this
Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure when ITV starts showing senseable things ðŸ˜ƒ. Hopefully it's not true.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wagen

I just hope this is not true if she really think mishti is brainwashing ketki then just break the alliance .What nonsense why would you call the police for this

Seedhi se baat hai hemat nahi bol ne ke 

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Koki or bigban yeh rishta hai pyar ke mai aki pagla gaye hai totally😭police ko bolaleya pagal ne ðŸ¤£ Edited by kussum1 - 5 years ago